2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Yes. But it's also the FIVB... they're going to get their matches played. I'm sure they'll use the close contact technology that American sports have been using (or something similar) to determine if someone needs to isolate in that case.

Just this week in the Euro qualifiers, I think was it Norway and Finland? that withdrew... and they kept playing matches even though they had just faced Finland (or whoever the team was)

I think that this rule was implemented just so the officials can feel good that they did something when in reality its impact is very little. It's not really a big deal (but reminds me a lot of double-masking:down:).

• I understand why Rule 4 is there, and so isolatedly interpreted and observed it makes sense, to minimize the chance of ruining the team concept and for coaches to be forced into some unconventional choices (such as libero instead of setter, receiver instead of MB etc.), but in conditions under which, at least it should be, this year's VNL will be played, leaves almost 0 chances that a member of the team is "individually" exposed to a reservoir of viruses, and thus becomes infected and the danger to others, and on the other hand I know that many players feel extremly strong relation with their long time roommate (although here I am talking about the Serbian NT, which will certainly perform in a completely new line-up and there will be no established roommates). I started writing this comment thinking the rule was insane, but now I am totally indifferent. :cheesy:

I love your vibes. :heart:

• I asked VolleyballWorld TV if we were allowed to use more than one device at a time to stream or have multiple streams open at a time (with matches happening at the same time)..... got told as of now.... "nope"

:down::down::down:

i asked the same question, and was told maximum 2 devices at the same time...

• DAY1

Win-Lose

BEL3-1NED

TUR3-0SER

RUS3-0GER

JAP3-1THA

CHN3-1KOR

USA3-1DOM

POL3-0ITA

BRA3-1CAN

BEL - NED

Opp:grobelna - plak

MB:soborska, janssens - timmerman, lohuis

OH:herbots,van gestel - Daalderop, buijs

S:ilka - bongaerts

L:de tant - knip

• hi guys

To buy the vnl pass is necessary ti create a new account?

I already have one

• no. I used my old one.

I had to double check my address though. I used a VPN to access it in 2019, so I had a UK address I needed to change before I purchased the pass

When I try to suscribe the 2 strp is create an account

• One after next year should also continue the concentration holding system in VNL.

Though 3 series of battles is severe every week, it burdens movement going around a local city in all over the world heavily too much.

Moreover at many meeting places, a visitor is a small audience.

It's better to strengthen the Video distribution, being branded by environment activity and women's right movement.

• One after next year should also continue the concentration holding system in VNL.

Though 3 series of battles is severe every week, it burdens movement going around a local city in all over the world heavily too much.

Moreover at many meeting places, a visitor is a small audience.

It's better to strengthen the Video distribution, being branded by environment activity and women's right movement.

The reason for the travel is as follows (and this goes back to the World League/Grand Prix).

Volleyball fans cannot travel to world to follow their team.

FIVB wants fans to have an interactive experience in an arena.

Can see multiple international teams in one weekend.

In old World League/Grand Prix, some teams would host in different cities (Sao Paulo and Rio for Brazil).

Current version, only one city per country gets to host, except for Finals.

Each country gets to host (at least on the men's side, maybe not so on the women's).

Cannot help the visiting countries being small. The local French school brought the kids to watch USA-France in 2007 in Portland.

Current version, with women playing for 3 days and then men for 3 days, allows both to get their air time. Before they seemed to step on each other as playing at the same time.

Worst travel for teams is usually Asia-South America. USA women traveling from Jiangmen, CHINA to Santa Fe, Argentina. Including layovers, bus and flights, 47 hours.

• hi guys

To buy the vnl pass is necessary ti create a new account?

I already have one

i bought it using my existing account. when i login my existing acc, look at schedule there are vnl schedule with word purchase / hyperlinked, just click and settle, done.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• i bought it using my existing account. when i login my existing acc, look at schedule there are vnl schedule with word purchase / hyperlinked, just click and settle, done.

Thanks

i arrive to do it

• lol at the Brazilian players at family reunions last weekend...:rolll:

• According to VNL bubble rules all team member has to be on 14 days quarantine before departure from their home countries. Problem is that quarantine should start on 7th May and the rules were published today:D 2 days before departure?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Vol…tatus/1394944373754941441

I’m pretty sure that was just a “suggestion” I remember reading about a voluntary quarantine before leaving and a mandatory one upon arrival

either way... the US team isn’t quarantining 🙊