2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Vaccine for covid won't protect you 100% for not getting covid. It is only created to avoid serious complications and symptoms. Those who got vaccinated and tested positive after 5 days is not accurate because the vaccine is still developing immunity to your body and should should only do covid swab test 10 to 15days after the vaccine.l injection.

• I guess your words were a little confusing because I read it as if you take a certain vaccine, then you won't get infected, which is not true.

That's because I don't know all the vaccines produced in the entire world, but thanks for correcting me. The point is that we are all saying the same things and supporting the same arguments.

• Main thing is get the shots, be smart.

Japanese government was trying to go “everything will be fine”. They screwed themselves over and after a year without tourists. Japan really needs them but is not letting people easily (good and bad, good trying to keep Japan safe, bad not accepting those with vaccinated paperwork and still forcing 2 week quarantine upon arrival). Not trying to be preaching about everything should be open. My county just got under 5.0% this week for the first time since June 2020. That was right before things closed down again. I went out still with a mask, while others did not. I basically said, that’s it, staying home as much as possible. Now with being vaccinated I am still trying to be smart.

• many weren’t even careful when they weren’t vaccinated, what makes you think they will start to be more responsible especially when they are vaccinated? We have to admit this, most of those players are not educated, I don’t mean in the sense of school but morally. They do not understand the responsibility they are holding, to their job, to their family, to their society.

I don't think it's a "players" thing specifically but generally just a "people" thing. Much of the world comes from quite an individualist culture and that will always produce many individuals who struggle to see anything beyond their own immediate needs and desires. That's not always a bad thing, people need to be selfish sometimes but when it comes to global crises like COVID, poverty or the environment the easy thing to do is say "I'm only one person, I can't solve the problem" while continuing to take small actions that make the problem worse.

• Brazil is on their way to Italy. :super:

• I think an American is most conversant, but when doing a screening tightly, an infection doesn't spread in the bubble economy basically as a NBA bubble economy succeeded.

As far as a regulation of RIMINI is seen, it should be used by a nervous rule, and I'm not too anxious.

I'll worry about volleyball.

• I think an American is most conversant, but when doing a screening tightly, an infection doesn't spread in the bubble economy basically as a NBA bubble economy succeeded.

As far as a regulation of RIMINI is seen, it should be used by a nervous rule, and I'm not too anxious.

I'll worry about volleyball.

they should be fine as long as there’s no missed infection at the beginning. (I think the FIVB should’ve asked teams to isolate before departing, rather than suggesting) The guidelines seem very strict so that spread would be very unlikely once they’re in the bubble.

• About promoted Canada's winning 4.

gray (busto,OH) produced the best attack results as an outside.

maglio (Belediyespor,MB) attacks in Turkey, 49% (228/464) and block 0.7/set

Van Ryk (Rzeszow,OP) contributes to a 2nd place of league by attack 45% (496/1102) in Poland.

• Imo they're the one to watch players

Anyone else?

Suzanna Gorecka (Poland)

Ana Cristina (Brasil)

Arina Fedorotseva (Russia)

Monika Fedusio (Poland)

Dembrik (Netherlands)

Hena Kurtagic (Serbia )

Vanja Savic (Serbia)

Indy Baijens (Netherlands)

• vnl2021

1usa

2poland

3turkey

4brazil

5russia

6belgium

7china

8japan

9doinican

10serbia

11korea

12italy

13netherland

14canada

15germany

16thailand

Leave your evidence for now.

• VNL 2021 - RIMINI FESTIVE

01. BRA

02. USA

03. CHN

04. TUR

05. RUS

06. POL

07. GER

08. DOM

09. ITA

10. NED

11. KOR

12. JPN

13. BEL

14. SRB

15. THA

16. CAN

Leave your faith here now :D

feel free to copy my template :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• 01. USA

02. CHN

03. BRA

04. TUR

05. RUS

06. POL

07. GER

08. DOM

09. NED

10. KOR

11. JPN

12. ITA

13. BEL

14. SRB

15. THA

16. CAN

of course a lot can change after week 4

• 1. BRA

2.USA

3.RUS

4. DOM

5. JPN

6. POL

7. KOR

8. TuR

9. CHN

10. BEL

11. CAN

12. ThA

13. NED

14. ITA

15. SrB

16.GER

Does anyone know if Italy will have a spot on the finals?

• They won't.

• Almost all the Italian matches (men and women NT) will be brodcasted by La7 (also La7d and La7.it).

Unlike Rai Sport, we do not need VPN in order to watch the streaming. The links is this https://www.la7.it/dirette-tv

In case your country es geoblocked, you could watch it here: https://www.livehere.one/la7-in-diretta-streaming/

It would be a good idea if you would like to save these links as bookmarks, so it is easier to find them.