2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Serbian youngsters are not that bad! Lazoviç can end up being starter this OG if Mihajloviç keeps her disappointing shape.

No chance. Not now. Lazovic is a great server, but she is very messy in every other aspect od volleyball. She can play at 20/40 in attack one day, to play 2/18 two days later. She is not stable. Also her reception is weak. You're watching Lazovic as a main weapon vs lazy and completely not motivated Turkey. OG is absolutely different story.

Mihajlovic is better at this point, doesn't matter what form she has right now. Lazovic need to catch some experience

• Turkish girls look so pressed while Serbian girls are playing unbothered.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kosh and Gonch on the court my heart :heart:

• The cameraman is obsessed with Goncharova those super close ups OMG

• The cameraman is obsessed with Goncharova those super close ups OMG

It's hard to ignore beauty and power in one player.

• I could have bet anything on Ebrar in this last part of the set:super:

Btw I like Cansu style way more than Naz, different energy

• Naz was a little conservative in this game.

The change to Cansu was a nice change of pace for them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I could have bet anything on Ebrar in this last part of the set:super:

Btw I like Cansu style way more than Naz, different energy

Agree! Cansu was the player they got to this level with initially anyway. Can't wait to see Buse Ünals development too.

• Before Zhu ting, Kosheelva was the best lest side blocker and she still got it, it seems :box:

• This Turkish team has so much work to done :what: