2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• "Plummer arrives from the back" ... like she pulled up in a pickup truck :rolll:

• I really wonder what happened with Smarzek in Novara, she looks much better physically already. Quite boring squad from Italy, I guess with Nwakalor they would have bigger chances.

Am I the only having problems in getting stats from VNL site (via match center)?

• Tapp and Thompson are the party twins. So happy all the time. Plummer's all business in comparison

• Tapp is playing better than I expected! Hope she will move to Europe again to develop furter. Also Plummer surprised me today. She didn't make a lot errors in reception or defense and played good in attack. Hope Wong-Orantes can keep up this level and convince Karch she should be the starting libero!^^

• I really wonder what happened with Smarzek in Novara, she looks much better physically already. Quite boring squad from Italy, I guess with Nwakalor they would have bigger chances.

Am I the only having problems in getting stats from VNL site (via match center)?

nah, the website is garbage and there are no actual stats sheets

• Tapp is playing better than I expected! Hope she will move to Europe again to develop furter. Also Plummer surprised me today. She didn't make a lot errors in reception or defense and played good in attack. Hope Wong-Orantes can keep up this level and convince Karch she should be the starting setter!^^

But they have Carlini and Poulter as setters. Why would they need JWO to be converted? ^^

• Tapp is playing better than I expected! Hope she will move to Europe again to develop furter. Also Plummer surprised me today. She didn't make a lot errors in reception or defense and played good in attack. Hope Wong-Orantes can keep up this level and convince Karch she should be the starting setter!^^

I want to see her in Turkey so bad:rose: Would be very (very) useful for 5th-10th placed teams. Also she is so beautiful

Poor Wong-Orantes, she's finally playing as libero and you want her as a setter now? :P

• Plummer surprised me today. She didn't make a lot errors in reception or defense and played good in attack

She played well in those areas in Japan. If you know me, I'm a defense bitch, and I applauded her work many times :rose:

• nah, the website is garbage and there are no actual stats sheets

Thanks, I thought for a second that there's one thing that may work worse than FIVB website, and that's my internet, but naaah, I have to give FIVB benefit of a doubt next time. :D

Good first set from Poland, finally I enjoy Nawrocki's OH rotation and playing with Stysiak and Górecka.

• But they have Carlini and Poulter as setters. Why would they need JWO to be converted? ^^

Whoops, should be libero:saint:

• interesting italian teams,as I expected d'odorico weak even if she dod quite good

Guerra with bad passing

I expected more from opp,i didn't see mingardi of busto

• Am I the only having problems in getting stats from VNL site (via match center)?

It seems that stats can only be seen via cellphone mode.