2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Kurogo is a lock too. Say what you will :rolll:

• and no back-up OHs, that's how confident Zé was in the win. :lol:

Rosamaria and Tandara can receive decently

• Brazil 3x0 Japan and many people said Japan would take to the tie break or even win =O

• Ishii disappeared from Japan's golden trio. Terrible choice of players for this match. Ishii should have been a starter

I think they are trying ishikawa if she can be the starter. But shes not really doing it for me. She can hit hard but not great at defence. Maybe japan staff have some thinking to do. Also kurogo hasnt been making really great impact. Shes playing too safe.

• A few days ago there was people saying that Brazil couldn't be top 5 NT's because they were on the same level of Japan...

• Nagaoka was receiving some treatment on her knee on bench, somebody know what happened to her?

• I thought Japan could win but today they were a mess, looked very weak.

Ofc didn't expect this Japan to beat Brazil, they can do much better.

• I think they are trying ishikawa if she can be the starter. But shes not really doing it for me. She can hit hard but not great at defence. Maybe japan staff have some thinking to do. Also kurogo hasnt been making really great impact. Shes playing too safe.

Mayu's defense has been pretty good so far until this match where she was really panicking like she was during the friendly match. Her focus is still attacking so when she starts to lose her composure unable to score, her reception also goes downhill.

• Nagaoka was receiving some treatment on her knee on bench, somebody know what happened to her?

Two torn ACLs in the past few years. Don't know if that ice was just ongoing or something new. She hasn't really played much in 3–4 years