2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• As the Brazilian commentator said: they didnt expect at all Italy playing like this (even an easy game). And most important, didnt expect Brazil being so slow. At the end: não é brincadeira :lol:

• impressive game by this italian team

Imo they did 2 good things

Improve receive and the service is way too strong

I hope they keep those 2 things in order to be a good game

And withoutnwakalor

• I thought he would put Ana Cristina back in this 2nd set, but he keeps Rosamaria. I just hope Rosa playing as OH has nothing to do with him taking Sheilla to Tokyo

• Honestly I think Zé was wrong to start with Ana Cristina. She needs to enter during matches, in more comfortable moments. She entered only in 2 games so far, and she's quite vulnerable in reception.

In fact it's useful

So many fans call her paneleiro and claim to let ana play

Now they will understand why she doesn't have too much court time

• In fact it's useful

So many fans call her paneleiro and claim to let ana play

Now they will understand why she doesn't have too much court time

But I still think he's a bit paneleiro :lol:

I think he should've made more substitutions in the past matches - e.g. Ana entering in every set to block, put Dani and Roberta to play more, etc.

• Ze is really afraid to lose... He probably still has Rio 2016 nightmares... He wants to go out with a bang...

Ana Cristina should have more time court... Even with her mistakes today... It's how you learn, it's how you gain experience... But Ze is not interested in that.. he only wants to win and nothing else

• Ze is really afraid to lose... He probably still has Rio 2016 nightmares... He wants to go out with a bang...

Ana Cristina should have more time court... Even with her mistakes today... It's how you learn, it's how you gain experience... But Ze is not interested in that.. he only wants to win and nothing else

sounds like Karch. Guidetti might want to join in as well :lol:

• Carol is Brazil's best MB. Periodt

Without any single doubt. Her block is more than solid (not still as some years ago, but still on point), her slide attack is really lethal, she could still work a bit more with her first tempo spike. Her serve is more than ok :thumbup:

I know her main duty isnt to defend, but she isnt a burden when she has to do it. But not good-great as other MBs who defends as Chirichella is for example.