2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Defeat is not a problem, but the approach of Serbian players is inadmissible. Gocanin, who at the age of 19 looks like she has 40 without a desire, doesn't even move on some balls,.....,so clumsy in block+defense,....,true Serbia missed Lazovic but that can't be excuse. OTOH Canada played good, really good, and fast for sure, congrats to setter of Canada on consistency and very stable setting, but also it was really predictible what when you play against an opponent who is not used to play fast system and can't set a 2-block in zone 4, it's not a problem.

Maglio is amazing.

• USA's subs today played some waterbottle game when everybody was waiting for a challenge result, I found that pretty disturbing as well...

Well, if only that was the sole problem. I found that entire MATCH to be disturbing. It felt like it was taking place in some alternate reality, where both Larson and Robinson were shanking passes, balls were falling to the ground for no reason, and the entire team couldn't serve in to save their lives.

• Veespn you can criticise Djurdjevic as much as you like for her offensive gesture but doing it by using offensive, sexist language doesn’t make you seem much better and won’t be tolerated.

• Ugh. Horrible exhausting commentator on the BRA-POL match.

• commentators are embarassing Wenerska from the beggining (that she should not play as starter) :whistle: hope she will show them her skills

• commentators are embarassing Wenerska from the beggining (that she should not play as starter) :whistle: hope she will show them her skills

they weren’t really criticizing her, rather Nawrocki and his weird decisions overall. I actually think Wenerska can play better than Nowicka .
    I would like to see Druzkowska, she can show sth dieffrent than Smarzek and Stysiak and I think everyone should get a chance during VNL.

• mingardi,nwakalor and stysiak battling for who's the player with most line dault in tournament

• they weren’t really criticizing her, rather Nawrocki and his weird decisions overall. I actually think Wenerska can play better than Nowicka .
    I would like to see Druzkowska, she can show sth dieffrent than Smarzek and Stysiak and I think everyone should get a chance during VNL.

well, I would say it was quite criticizing :whistle: