2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I hope Belgium finds a way to take this to five, although I doubt it can happen. Their reception today has been shaky, they have quite a few service errors (the missing servitis that plagued the USA yesterday must be contagious) and they just can't get their offense going.

• I'm surprised that Belgian trainer is speaking Flemish during the timeouts. Isn't there any Belgian player coming from french side?

• Still kudos to Belgium for fighting so well with a bunch of unknown mediocre players (except herbotts of course) it is really pity that we can't watch them with Heyrmann, Albrecht, Hélène, van Hecke etc

What did this coach actually do to make most of the best Belgian players not willing to play in the NT?

• Quick question: Is it really necessary for Eda to play this game?

I don't think so. I understand that Zehra should play to reach her leak after injury but second MB should be either Kübra or asli. They should play as much as possible to show that which one deserves more

• That’s what I thought. Has Eda played all the game?

Not all, probably 8 of them

• Not all, probably 8 of them

I checked, and she actually has played in all 11 of them. She didn't start against Thailand, but entered the game during the second set (Thailand having won the first), to replace Kubra, because she was a mess. That's where I don't get Gio at all. Why wouldn't you give the chance to a middle (or any player) that's in consideration for the Olympic roster to get some court time against a not-so-competitive team? I'm not a Karch fan, but I like that, so far, he has not subbed any struggling player out. He just lets them fix their own mess. Gio seems to just wanna win all the matches, no matter what. What's gonna happen if, God forbid, Eda or Zehra are not performing, or are injured during the Olympics?

• Damn... Not even Araki or Kobata.

• But Germany is playing lousy overall this tournament, so don't jump into conclusions.

I'm not jumping to conclusions though, I'm just stating that they're the most likely countries Thailand can win against (if any at all) in their remaining matches. I'm not saying they can definitely win or anything, no one is expecting this last minute formed Thailand team to win any matches tbh (their original lineup & coach caught covid and couldn't make it)

Belgium lost 0-3 against Germany and has been inconsistent too

Canada lost against Poland & Dom (which Belgium won against) too

Not sure if it was due to different line-ups, but it could happen in their match against Thailand too

• Hancock starter lets go girl !!!!
    She is using MB really nice !

• Has Kelsey gotten a swing so far?

Edit: She just got one.

• I can’t believe it how bad Japan reception is :what::sos: