2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Fetisova with a massive kill to end the set :box:

• Hope she can regain her full potential in time for Olympics.

I think the closest team that can challenge them right now is USA. Serbia is losing their mainpower in Mihajlovic and Italy has Egonu but that’s just it. If they have Wolosz on their team then it will be a dofferent story.

It could actually be, I'm not underestimating USA at all, they were already good but Thompson/Drews are much better than Lowe/Murphy, to me a difference of 1st division 2nd division lmao.

I can see Egonu getting overwhelmed with the Chinese block actually, not like she often meets it...

For Serbia I was thinking the same thing, Mihajlovic is really really losing her power and looking so bad, I know that NT and Club levels aren't always the same but it won't change my mind this time. And they will probably not bring someone rising like Lazovic either.

Teams like Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Russia are clearly a tier below that imo, you can't underestimate rising stars there like Koga, Karakurt, Fedorovtseva, you never know but I don't expect medals for those teams.

Should be a ton of fun though this og :thumbup:

• I'm excited how this Russia will play against USA, Malova makes all the difference and Russians can make their counter-attacks

• Fetisova with a massive kill to end the set :box:

she is finally putting some power in her attacks. It doesn't hurt that Startseva is giving her more balls than before.

• Koroleva's slide attack kinda reminds of Kubra's approach.

• Agreed. USA is the most complete team beside China and both of these teams have deep bench.

I am looking forward for a fun match all along. My money is on China & USA on the final and Brazil somewhere in there for bias reason. 😂

• if we have malova on first 2 weeks i think russia has competitive chance to entee top 4

Especially that 5-setter match with Turkey was very close, that was the make or break match IMO

• Agreed. USA is the most complete team beside China and both of these teams have deep bench.

I am looking forward for a fun match all along. My money is on China & USA on the final and Brazil somewhere in there for bias reason. 😂

Nope, China doesn't have a bench 🙃

• Nope, she may not seem like she was in the best form, but when I took a look at the stats, she had the highest score in the team again. 16 points (29 spikes 14 won, 2 blocks) today, compared with Zhang's 14, Li's 13, Yuan's 11 and Gong's 10.

One thing about Zhu is she is always calm and collected and all about business. And she is always reliable. Dont make mistakes that often. Definitely my fav players these days.

Crossing fingers so that Gabi & Zhu can play together one day.

• What a spike by Lazareva :white: