2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I find many teams learn from China to make their OHs play short attack in Zone 3.But not good as Chinese ohs.why?because of connection with setters?

• also Russia and Poland in the past

• Brazil did that a lot in their combination plays during Beijing.

recently only China play this tactics well.Zhu,Zhang and Li did a lot.in Vakif ,Zhu also did some those spikes.I saw many eour teams also add this tactics.but not good as China did.just dont know if the connection with setters impacts this tactic

• This is well know, but I say it again: Poland with a decent coach would be a top team. The "raw" material is there, they just need someone who makes them shine, lead them, etc.

They have one of the top setters in the world, a world class OPP in the making, a pretty decent libero (actually two), as well as MBs who arent a hole in the block and could contribute much more if the tactic was different.

Im just wondering what else has to happen in order Polish federation changes the coach. They have already missed two WCHs in a row. Are they waiting for a third one?

• Playing against Japan must be soooo frustrating :white: German attackers can't kill any ball anymore because Japanese defense is always there, so out of desperation most of the rallies now end with attack errors :gone:

It is indeed very difficult for German teams to dose the attacks exactly right - too low risk and the Japanese defend everything, too high they produce too many errors and Japan just count those to win...

• This is well know, but I say it again: Poland with a decent coach would be a top team. The "raw" material is there, they just need someone who makes them shine, lead them, etc.

They have one of the top setters in the world, a world class OPP in the making, a pretty decent libero (actually two), as well as MBs who arent a hole in the block and could contribute much more if the tactic was different.

Im just wondering what else has to happen in order Polish federation changes the coach. They have already missed two WCHs in a row. Are they waiting for a third one?

Jenny or Ze are top coaches to make raw material shine...haha,but they need to enjoy their retired life now. seems italian coaches are liked by many countries,but I really like Jennny and Ze.

They're hosting the third one

• Jenny or Ze are top coaches to make raw material shine...haha,but they need to enjoy their retired life now. seems italian coaches are liked by many countries,but I really like Jennny and Ze.

Gonna be so sad when Jenny announces her retirement. She's the prodigy, the icon, and the legend of women volleyball.