2020 CEV Youth Championship

• Is there a better link to the tv channel they are broadcasting from directly? I hate instagram broadcasts.

Normally i also don't like but this is good

I tried to search but idk any of turkish

And italy won 25-18 with a great ace run from bellia

Go italy

• Setters for Italy are both pretty bad imo, they're always setting too many balls to Ribechi, she attacked twice the times Ituma and Bellia did

Are you seeing?

I watched in the insta link the user gave but after 2nd set signal was cutted off

And ribecchi is mean weapon of italy

• Are you seeing?

I watched in the insta link the user gave but after 2nd set signal was cutted off

And ribecchi is mean weapon of italy

The profile went private idk why

She is the main weapon for how they're playing, but she's got already 6 blocks and 5 errors in these 3 sets. It would be better imo if Bellia and Ituma were more involved in attacking so she would also have less block pressure.

• finally turkey wins 3-1

This generation seems not to be so strong

In the u16 they win that semi against russia because of public

But they get a little better since then

I like that turkish team,that lefty is great and mb are so good

This turkish team is really strong

• If Turkey makes it to final, I guess the Turkish setter will win yet another award. She makes a difference in her age categories so far, too bad she is very short.

Pelin (opposite) is good for this level, she uses her height, does not have to hit very hard, just places the ball well but for the next level, she really needs to raise the bar, get a better arm swing and stronger spikes. I hope she will become better than Polen and Gözde Yilmaz.

• i am curious about that mb wilson

I guess is first turkish with extra european origins

She's good also

In italy i like the mb but setters are so average and giacomello dropped her level a lot

Also today ituma didn't did well

I hope they make it to the final

• Her mother is Turkish: https://skor.sozcu.com.tr/2016…oni-transfer-etti-528024/

I like that Italian team is getting more and more multicultural.

• Unlike the U16 European championship it seems there's hope for Italy against Turkey.. On that occasion they had no chance..

• Dalia Wilson half-Turkish, half Cuban/American I think it was and a great athlete already, dream mix imo lol.

She is literally my favorite prospect since I first saw her at U16. Can't wait for her in VVSL.

The other MB is good too it seems as well as Pelin, great gen here for Turkey.

• stats

Ribecchi 21 points

Bellia 17 points

Ituma 13 points (played bad today)

Pelosello 9 points

There was difference

Catania 2 points ans giacomello 3 points (marina.played great in u16)

Also turkey gave 17 points in errors and italy 29

• italy have good reception but turkey smashed in blocks

14 vs 6

• Do you know where else we can watch

The instagram account stop streaming

They didnt stop streaming.I should have said you have to follow the account to watch the broadcast.But if you want, you can watch the replay of the match from the same account.

• It is gratifying that Serbia, although a country with many times fewer inhabitants and much less investment, manages to throw out good generations from year to year that can cope with Italy, Turkey, Russia, and they have often been better than those selections in younger categories, no the almost infantile quality of Serbian setters in relation to the mentioned selections in the last two generations can not be noticed (2002/03, 2004/05).

• Fedorovtseva is amazing player, it is my plesure to watch such a player with just 16yo.

• It is gratifying that Serbia, although a country with many times fewer inhabitants and much less investment, manages to throw out good generations from year to year that can cope with Italy, Turkey, Russia, and they have often been better than those selections in younger categories, no the almost infantile quality of Serbian setters in relation to the mentioned selections in the last two generations can not be noticed (2002/03, 2004/05).

being successful at a sport is not correlated to population of that country otherwise India, Indonesia, Pakistan should be leading every sport.

Serbia has a long lasting sport culture since Yugoslavia times. There are many people doing sports and since the economically there are not many options, most youngsters aspire to being a professional sportmen

• being successful at a sport is not correlated to population of that country otherwise India, Indonesia, Pakistan should be leading every sport.

Serbia has a long lasting sport culture since Yugoslavia times. There are many people doing sports and since the economically there are not many options, most youngsters aspire to being a professional sportmen

Again, too much free interpretation of what I wrote and taking things out of context, you are the master in that. The population has been compared to world volleyball powers such as Italy, Russia and Turkey, exceptional volleyball schools, which can be said for Serbia to some extent, except that the difference in the sample of the Serbian volleyball school is several times smaller than the other three countries, and yes it is so significant to youth categories.

You deliberately left out China, so as not to overthrow your shaky syllogism, drawn from the clear sky without me mentioning it in any part of the post, certainly, the population is not the only condition for success in sports, and I never said that.

Comments about serbian youngsters i would not comment at all. :sos::sos::sos: