Brazil - Superliga 2020/2021

• I'm not gonna be updating rosters, but I thought it'd be better to just create a new thread to talk about the new season instead of using the old one, especially given how it's already starting.

• Does someone know what's the point of this "Super Volei" tournament? is it to decide the champions of the last Superliga and continental spots? Or it's just for fitness purposes?

• Does someone know what's the point of this "Super Volei" tournament? is it to decide the champions of the last Superliga and continental spots? Or it's just for fitness purposes?

It won't decide the champions of the last Superliga and it won't give spots to any other tournament. It's almost like friendly games for sponsors/television purposes.

• No one is watching? Supercup final

SADA CRUZEIRO x TAUBATE FINAL SUPERCOPA MASCULINA 2020

• 1:1

Did not notice Alan was benched in set set #2, injured?

• Bruno seems injured.. Hope it's not that bad.

The sub setter is horrible

• Unbelievable.

Sada 24:21 Taubate in set #2, but lost at 28:30

Bruno got injured, Sada still can not take advantage of it.

• Taubate 3:2 Sada

Congrats to Taubate for winning Brazil supercopa champion.

Even without Bruno in last 3 sets, their reception and block worked pretty well.

Joao's serve in set #5 were crucial.

Sada have strong OPP/OHs like Alan, Conte and Lopez.

But their reception and transition are not as solid as Taubate's.

• Raphael is 41 years old and he still looks young as ever. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• SESI's MBs are honestly quite promising, they're already quite solid for their age - and one of them is just 18yo too. I don't see Darlan going too far due to his height unfortunately, but he's a big jumper with lots of room to grow. The team as a whole can be messy, which is understandable, but they can easily beat the weaker teams in the league, as shown by these first two matches where they've already defeated both Caramuru and América. I believe a spot in the playoffs is not unthinkable.

• SESI's MBs are honestly quite promising, they're already quite solid for their age - and one of them is just 18yo too. I don't see Darlan going too far due to his height unfortunately, but he's a big jumper with lots of room to grow. The team as a whole can be messy, which is understandable, but they can easily beat the weaker teams in the league, as shown by these first two matches where they're already beat Caramuru and América.

they were a mess on that first set but got together afterwards. do they only have youngsters on their team now the same as Barueri in the female league?