Politics and social issues

• You said they will probably grow as crooks. They are not part of of this administration. They're only fault is that their father is Trump.

And what facts are you talking about? I wasn't saying anything other than asking question about the kids of presidential nominees.

• At this point, the exact number of votes and electorates each will win is less important, because it is clear Trump will NEVER admit defeat, and this will have to be determined by Supreme Court.

And that's the main reason why he and republicans were willing to shat all over unwritten rules this autumn with ACB's appointment. Trump and his team knew it may come to this, and they are hoping the Supreme Court will be their trump card (pun fully intended). The man doesn't care if his actions result in the new Civil War, as long as he gets to remain in power.

• Now we must hope that conservative supreme judges will follow their conscience and not their political affiliation, but just the fact that we have to hope that 6 farts in fancy suits will do this in order to preserve aby semblance of democratic process is the evidence enough how far American system (and American society) is all screwed up.

• at this point, i doubt they can steal this. and i mean, it will not even get to the SC.

What makes you think that? Just wishful thinking or something concrete? It's not about stealing via voting, but stealing-via-Supreme Court, like the republicans did in 2000. Remember that?

• yes, i do remember that. it was THE biggest robbery in US political history.

my feeling is that right now, biden has several avenues to victory. he could win PA and clinch victory. or he could lose PA but still win GA, or AZ and NV. there’s no way they can overturn decisions in all of those states. the SC really has no role to play here.

• I'm ignoring this whole thing even happened.

Biden definitely better than Trump, but ok.

Sign me up when the USA has more interesting candidates like Bernie Sanders or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, maybe Yang.

People arguing with the left being radical :lol: USA right now really has no left-wing, no we didnt forget they don't even have universal healthcare, guns legal, country is an anarchy lmao. It's moderate to far right , with SOME liberal (left-leaning) values aka the democratic party vs the alt-right republicans that border neo-***** tbh

Let's not forget a man that banned African-Americans from entering his hotels, Trump was elected and almost elected again there. But he isn't racist :clown:

• People arguing with the left being radical :lol: USA right now really has no left-wing, no we didnt forget they don't even have universal healthcare, guns legal, country is an anarchy lmao. It's moderate to far right , with SOME liberal (left-leaning) values aka the democratic party vs the alt-right republicans that border neo-***** tbh

Ummm, please don't take this in the creepy way beri, but I love you.:rose::lol: