Politics and social issues

• I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye 2024 happens :lol:

• MAGAs like to claim that more black and latino people voted for Trump in this election than in the 2016, but it seems that in Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania black votes (and in the case of Arizona, indigenous as well) made a key contribution in winning those states, which secured presidency for Biden. Moreover, Arizona and Georgia are considered very red states; in the later a democratic nominee has not won since 1992 and in the former this is only the second time after 1948 that democrats have won!

• MAGAs like to claim that more black and latino people voted for Trump in this election than in the 2016, but it seems that in Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania black votes (and in the case of Arizona, indigenous as well) made a key contribution in winning those states, which secured presidency for Biden. Moreover, Arizona and Georgia are considered very red states; in the later a democratic nominee has not won since 1992 and in the former this is only the second time after 1948 that democrats have won!

According to CNN and Vox, that claim is actually true (according to exit polls, I don't think the full data from the votes is out yet).

He won 50% in Florida, up from 2016. He was also up in Georgia and Ohio (for Latinos). For the black vote, he was up 4% total than he did in 2016. According to NBC, 80% of black men voted for Biden, down from both Hillary and Obama.

Since 2016, 1 million people have registered to vote in Georgia. That's a good way to make your state a toss up :lol:

• According to CNN and Vox, that claim is actually true (according to exit polls, I don't think the full data from the votes is out yet).

He won 50% in Florida, up from 2016. He was also up in Georgia and Ohio (for Latinos). For the black vote, he was up 4% total than he did in 2016. According to NBC, 80% of black men voted for Biden, down from both Hillary and Obama.

Since 2016, 1 million people have registered to vote in Georgia. That's a good way to make your state a toss up :lol:

and that is thanks to Stacy Abrams who formed an organization to register and empower voters.

• For anyone wondering how is it that Trump lost the election so convincingly, yet Democratic party has fewer seats in the Congress and didn't get the Senate, here's a little tip:

And of course, many of those "Democratic" nominees for the Congress who FAILED to win the seat were quick to attack AOC how her "wing" of the party is to blame for the losses...

• For anyone wondering how is it that Trump lost the election so convincingly, yet Democratic party has fewer seats in the Congress and didn't get the Senate, here's a little tip:

And of course, many of those "Democratic" nominees for the Congress who FAILED to win the seat were quick to attack AOC how her "wing" of the party is to blame for the losses...

I don't think Trump lost. He gained huge amount of votes after 3 years of governing. Hope the GOP will understand that Trump's policies are welcomed by the people, they should carry on those policies.

• I don't think Trump lost. He gained huge amount of votes after 3 years of governing. Hope the GOP will understand that Trump's policies are welcomed by the people, they should carry on those policies.

Do people really vote based on policies? I thought they voted based on emotion and that's how Trump won in 2016, by speaking to the heart of those that the Democrat party left behind.

• He gained huge amount of votes after 3 years of governing

Yes, and he lost by more than 7 million votes. Another interesting factoid is that GOP lost the popular vote in 7 out of last 8 presidential elections.

• Soo...did anybody earn any bucks before Robinhood closed down ranks to protect the rich from the poor? Will anyone even get what I'm talking about? Stay tuned...:saint::P

• Soo...did anybody earn any bucks before Robinhood closed down ranks to protect the rich from the poor? Will anyone even get what I'm talking about? Stay tuned...:saint::P

It's a hilarious story

I used to use it (before i deleted the app cause stock markets confuse me)

ive gotten like four emails from them explaining why theyre shutting it down :lol: