Politics and social issues

• Does this also apply to Russian players playing for clubs in other countries (such as Fedorovtseva etc)?

No,they can play in the leagues normally

• I saw some news that Russian students who study in European countries are banned from universities etc. Anyone saw something related to this?

I saw this as well, I think it isn't okay, Russian corporations and leading figures should be targeted yes but this ain't it.

• I saw some news that Russian students who study in European countries are banned from universities etc. Anyone saw something related to this?

I don't think it's true, Russia's commissioner for human right stated that but there's no other official report I can find, only questionable news websites. From what I saw (at least here in Italy I don't know other countries) universities are showing support to both Ukranian and Russian students

• I don't think it's true, Russia's commissioner for human right stated that but there's no other official report I can find, only questionable news websites. From what I saw (at least here in Italy I don't know other countries) universities are showing support to both Ukranian and Russian students

I heard it's in some unis in France and Belgium.

Ironically France probably was the most pro-Putin and pro-Russia EU country before these conflicts :sos:

• I heard it's in some unis in France and Belgium.

Ironically France probably was the most pro-Putin and pro-Russia EU country before these conflicts :sos:

Hi

i live in france and didn't heard about that

Can you put a link please

• Hi

i live in france and didn't heard about that

Can you put a link please

https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/74778/

Also happening in Ireland and the US according to Sin feinn Michelle O'Neil.

Actually similar events have happened in my university way before any of these conflicts as well so I can't say I'm surprised, maybe you don't notice or hear about it because your group isn't affected.

• Solution for me is one and very easy - Russia as evil country (because of Putin) has to be isolated all ways. The society has to learn on that situation as much as possible and as much painful as possible to not forget it to easy.

Are you also ok with isolating all NATO countries from human society because of the wars they waged against humanity in Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq, afghan, etc?

• Are you also ok with isolating all NATO countries from human society because of the wars they waged against humanity in Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq, afghan, etc?

NATO is a military organization whose aim is to defend against other countries attack. They do not start the wars, happens that intervene, but not start so your question actually is unfounded.

NATO and Yougoslavia? These are not my years but as far as I know it was a Civil War and NATO did not start the war so it's a completely different story, confusing.

I was fully against war in Iraq as it was USA business to get there. Also USA had 11/9 as a start point - USA were attacked and should they give up? I don't know.

Also as far as I heard from news in Afghanistan the issue was with Taliban who terrorized whole country but it could be that USA had own businesses there. I don't know.

Did NATO touch Syria at all? It was/is also a Civil War.

• NATO is a military organization whose aim is to defend against other countries attack. They do not start the wars, happens that intervene, but not start so your question actually is unfounded.

I can see apparently the power of brain washing effect in people, did any other country attack the NATO countries in past decades?

By the way, are you aware of any thing happening in eastern Ukraine over the past eight years?

• I can see apparently the power of brain washing effect in people, did any other country attack the NATO countries in past decades?

By the way, are you aware of any thing happening in eastern Ukraine over the past eight years?

:lol::lol: I really love when people's arguments in a discussion comes to such level :lol::lol:

Taliban who were leading force in Afghanistan attacked USA in 2001...

I'm very aware of that what was happening in Ukraine for the last few years as I have Ukrainians colleagues and meet a lot of people from that country.

Do want to explain something to me?

• You are greeted by a girl who died while she was on her potty. Geller blew her up, of NATO bomb of course. I guess it's part of shared core values. And she is just a symbol of horror, which many unfortunately still experience today by the same aggressors. But of course there is always a reason for imperialism, there is obviously a exlusive right for only one side, while actually we should all fight to eradicate it, as we are united in supporting Ukraine.

• You are greeted by a girl who died while she was on her potty. Geller blew her up, of NATO bomb of course. I guess it's part of shared core values. And she is just a symbol of horror, which many unfortunately still experience today by the same aggressors. But of course there is always a reason for imperialism, there is obviously a exlusive right for only one side, while actually we should all fight to eradicate it, as we are united in supporting Ukraine.

About which bombing your are talking about? Allied Force operation?

Explain to me why it happened?

• So now EU is guilty because we are more united as continent and We stud up for European country. What is natural.

I don’t why Asia or any other continent doesn’t do the same things for their countries.

• About which bombing your are talking about? Allied Force operation?

Explain to me why it happened?

Nato agression, bombing campaing, humanitarian intervetion, as they claimed (still do actually).

Why it happend what, the Nato Agression or murder of child.

With due respect i won't discuss about Agression causes.

There is nothing to explain about little Milica (child from the picture), stray shrapnel, she was in her house on her potty. Does it really matter at all. It's a symbol not the whole point.