USA-Athletes Unlimited League

• Yes, that's what I was talking about "extra points" (individual stats).

ohhhh yea I misread that.

I think for the most part it will balance out... I think there's a few obvious talent gaps between positions and obvious starters will develop.

Liberos have a big advantage of there only being four... they can't be benched

• Sheilla its considered to play in Olympics and could not get time on court in this tournament... quiet strange.

Its really weird because even in AU social media Sheilla its there besides that Sheilla smashed USA NT in 2 Olympic Finals in a row...

• I know that you as an athlete doest watch all games, but there are a coupple of names that are legendary.

• I kow that you as an athlete doest watch all games, but there are a coupple of names that are legendary.

FIVB is working on a doing a better job of keeping its history understood. Even just the media history is a little wonky because of the broadcasters. Hence the roster project. If you have not watched the sport over the decade, then here are some current and past players with this project.

Also don't forget Americans may only watch every four years, but getting beat by Brazil means you know those players possibly. I remember her!!!!

• FIVB is working on a doing a better job of keeping its history understood. Even just the media history is a little wonky because of the broadcasters. Hence the roster project. If you have not watched the sport over the decade, then here are some current and past players with this project.

Also don't forget Americans may only watch every four years, but getting beat by Brazil means you know those players possibly. I remember her!!!!

Its like the time that i only watched Olympics. I remember Gamova, Sokolova and So on for Athens 2004.

• 3,000+ viewers watching live (Youtube) and based on the comment section most are international fans for most likely for Sheilla and DLC.

USA fans silent. :gone:

• Brazilian fans are going to spam Sheilla in the MVP vote even when she doesnt play lol

I'm glad I can watch it on twitter without spam comments 😁

• Team Orange is such a mess. They are struggling with passing the ball. In addition, setter doesn't help them and the sets are sometimes really bad.

• Team Orange is such a mess. They are struggling with passing the ball. In addition, setter doesn't help them and the sets are sometimes really bad.

The combo of Tolliver/DLC was always going to be a terrible passing team... I don't know much about King other than she played one year in Germany

• Hi, there. I didn't come here for a while. I'm very excited with this messy AU league. It's so messy that it could actually work and stay around for good.

I think I won't watch any other league now on. I'm so in love with this AU league, I'll just keep following NCAA, LVSF and LVSM.

Team Orange was a mess, starting from the captain Brie O'Reilly. The only good players were Velez and de la Cruz. The middles weren't involved at all (because they can't pass).

• Hi, there. I didn't come here for a while. I'm very excited with this messy AU league. It's so messy that it could actually work and stay around fod good.

I think I won't watch any other league now on. I'm so in love with this AU league, I'll just keep following NCAA, LVSF and LVSM.

Team Orange was a mess, starting for her captain Brie O'Reilly. The only good players were Velez and de la Cruz. The middle weren't involved at all (because they can't pass).

:wavy::wavy::wavy: