• Ci Michel – Edmond
    • Briana Holman – Lowe
    • Kristen Tupac – Larson
    • Kristy Wieser – Larson
    • Odina Aliyeva – Lowe
    • Amanda Peterson – DLC
  • I see Pickrell and Holman.

Who is leaving the league? :white:

Valerie Nichol is out with a injury. Dixon isn't there anymore. What will happen if those 2 come back?

And why they just activate Holman, when last week they were missing a middle?

• I assume Pickrell is replacing Nichol.

Holman isn't available until Thursday (She was a last minute replacement... assuming for Dixon)

Im going to guess they're not coming back or its just added depth in case of further injury

• DLC-McClendon-Velez trio will be such a vulnerability in receiving :S

Atkinson-Sheilla duo has to share court once again, too bad for both.

Aliyeva might get more court time considering the other OHs in her team.

Receiving will be a big problem for Abbott-Fairs-Aliyeva-Rosanda as receivers.

I really liked blue team it looks balanced. Edmond-Cruz, they have McCage as middle, two good opposites. Lets hope Brie King performs better this round.

• I hope Karsta Lowe scores 10,000 points and her team wins :cheesy:

• Velez is the only libero who never played in NCAA. I think she could be always a last pick, just because the others have no idea how good she is when she reaches her top shape.

Bethania completely messed the things up when she picked Nwanebu. As expected the others went for strong outside hitters and setter. She could pick Nwanebu in the second round.

Rosanda just made my day. :lol:

• I think Lichtman not being available really threw some players off. She was one of the better passers week 1 (although DLC has one of the best passing %s so the server isn't that great)

Clark and Tupac should've been the first liberos picked.. Velez is a ? from me

• I think Lichtman not being available really threw some players off. She was one of the better passers week 1 (although DLC has one of the best passing %s so the server isn't that great)

Clark and Tupac should've been the first liberos picked.. Velez is a ? from me

I haven't really followed first week but omg Bethania one of the best passers? Serve not being great must be an understatement lol

• I haven't really followed first week but omg Bethania one of the best passers? Serve not being great must be an understatement lol

Larson passed 75% positive the first week. I think both Aury Cruz and DLC were at 70%.

they are being quite generous I think. McClendon was at 67%... and I didnt think she was that great

• Anybody know how Aliyeva got in? I'm not familiar with her, did she play in the NCAA or maybe has ties with somebody that asked her to join?

Seemed like a random pick up considering she's not a known name like her international counterparts.

• Anybody know how Aliyeva got in? I'm not familiar with her, did she play in the NCAA or maybe has ties with somebody that asked her to join?

Seemed like a random pick up considering she's not a known name like her international counterparts.

Nope. She was the captain of Azerbaijan for awhile... guessing Larson knew who she was or she/her agency was looking for a gig after not getting one in Europe (she was in Indonesia last year)

• Aliyeva is not bad indeed I'm surprised that she couldn't find a club in europe. She is a balanced OH and used to 2-player system. She could have been useful for many clubs in turkey

• Aliyeva is not bad indeed I'm surprised that she couldn't find a club in europe. She is a balanced OH and used to 2-player system. She could have been useful for many clubs in turkey

I hope we get to see more of her... I hate seeing players just awkwardly not play and just be used as depth (Ci Michel for example)

• Aliyeva is awful at passing, it doesn't take too much time to notice (so some wife from Azerbaijan could be a bad pick in other players' opinion), but when she's in decent shape, she can add some offensive fire.

• I hope we get to see more of her... I hate seeing players just awkwardly not play and just be used as depth (Ci Michel for example)

I think we will see her more on court in this round if she is in good shape since other OHs in her team are Abbott (who has serious troubles in receiving) and Fairs who does not have a better career than Aliyeva. Not sure if her current shape is better than these two though.

• I hope we get to see more of her... I hate seeing players just awkwardly not play and just be used as depth (Ci Michel for example)

CHiara michel is only there for vlogging i think😅