USA-Athletes Unlimited League

• SSS is surprisingly a bad setter. Surprising because quality of her sets are fine, tempo is fine, but gurl, don't you ever look at the other side of the net before you set? It is like there are 3 people gathered in the middle of the net in a rally and she sets to McCage right inside that block, Brie King is off the block and on the floor and instead of setting DLC who wouldnt have a block in front of her, she sets to Sheilla etc. Probably one of the setters with low volleyball iq I watched recently. I mean if such a team is losing against Lowe's team, there must be something wrong with the setter but noone else.

DLC also was not in a good day, I expected her to kill more balls to end those series of Lowe's team but she couldn't help. Among others, I think Sheilla delivered way more than what is expected from her.

Watching setters failing badly in this league, wish there was at least 1 international setter so we could compare.

• SSS is surprisingly a bad setter. Surprising because quality of her sets are fine, tempo is fine, but gurl, don't you ever look at the other side of the net before you set? It is like there are 3 people gathered in the middle of the net in a rally and she sets to McCage right inside that block, Brie King is off the block and on the floor and instead of setting DLC who wouldnt have a block in front of her, she sets to Sheilla etc. Probably one of the setters with low volleyball iq I watched recently. I mean if such a team is losing against Lowe's team, there must be something wrong with the setter but noone else.

DLC also was not in a good day, I expected her to kill more balls to end those series of Lowe's team but she couldn't help. Among others, I think Sheilla delivered way more than what is expected from her.

Watching setters failing badly in this league, wish there was at least 1 international setter so we could compare.

Pity that Özge couldn't get her visa on time

• Lichtman is fine, she’s the best non-Larson passer. DLC didn’t have a great offensive night, that put too much onto Lichtman

I agree. I think Lichtman delivered what is expected from her, good receiving and defense plus not many errors in attacking. I would say SSS was indeed bad and DLC did not have her best night. If Sheilla was not having a fine evening, it would turn out to be a disaster for Team DLC.

• I agree. I think Lichtman delivered what is expected from her, good receiving and defense plus not many errors in attacking. I would say SSS was indeed bad and DLC did not have her best night. If Sheilla was not having a fine evening, it would turn out to be a disaster for Team DLC.

sheilla was fine too, like 12 kills on .320 hitting. They just had no way to stop Lowe who had like 25 kills and hit over .450

• Watching setters failing badly in this league, wish there was at least 1 international setter so we could compare.

Nootsara Tomkom would show these girls up.

Also would've loved to see the legendary duo of her and Larson together, even with Sheilla and DLC.