USA-Athletes Unlimited League

• that’s pretty much what the NCAA coaches commented on. John cook said there’s not enough time to plan defensive and blocking schemes.... need some VLeague influence next year :rose:

The way they format it there's not enough time to plan much, but for what it is, it's cool. I thought the visual atmosphere of it was wonderful, and I got introduced to many players I never heard of.

Reminds me of the Olympics, though, what with all the human interest breaks and whatnot. I haven't ever watched NCAA to know if it's an american thing or what ... come to think of it, maybe it's just that I can understand what is being said :P

• The way they format it there's not enough time to plan much, but for what it is, it's cool. I thought the visual atmosphere of it was wonderful, and I got introduced to many players I never heard of.

Reminds me of the Olympics, though, what with all the human interest breaks and whatnot. I haven't ever watched NCAA to know if it's an american thing or what ... come to think of it, maybe it's just that I can understand what is being said :P

Definitely an AU/American thing. It's not really in the NCAA though.

• Definitely an American thing

Yeah, the human angle. Somebody made that a rule. Like watching a National Geographic documentary on Big Cats that's all about the guy who filmed it :S