Efeler Ligi 2020-2021

• any link for HALKBANK - SPOR TOTO?

• Cheering for Ziraat :whistle:

Bedirhan, Berkay, Emin, Atanasov:love: impossible not to cheer for this hotness:lol:

• Why is Nedim Özbey letting Burutay play with injured shoulder? Clearly GS is more important than NT for him. And when it comes to interview, Nedim is only thinking about NT:aww:

• Why is Nedim Özbey letting Burutay play with injured shoulder? Clearly GS is more important than NT for him. And when it comes to interview, Nedim is only thinking about NT:aww:

i didint konw that he was injured. He is playing bad.

• i didint konw that he was injured. He is playing bad.

he is only supposed to receive but they are also setting balls to him and it is too risky. Burutay is one of the key player in NT, I am very disappointed that the trainer keep GS's interest before NT:aww:

• Nedim Özbey :aww::aww: who was he yelling?

when Emre was preparing for service, he turned back and looked at Ziraat statisticians and missed the service, Nedim Ozbey got angry because he thinks they were talking to his players. The guy said we were talking to each other but of course Nedim Ozbey thinks the otherwise. He is just looking for an excuse for his failure.

and now Ziraat won and Nerim is looking for trouble. Okan Buke has also screamed, didn’t understand what he said though. I have no business with Galatasaray management, don’t know how they are generally but they are bad at volleyball clearly and I hope Okan Boke won’t be near anythint about sports. He lacks of basic human decincy.

• How many teams will be relegated from 1st division to 2nd division? It looks like 3 per group will be relegated but it was announced that only 4 teams from 2nd division will promote to 1st division. What about other 2 teams then? Maybe TVF sport academy will get one free spot?🤔

• How many teams will be relegated from 1st division to 2nd division? It looks like 3 per group will be relegated but it was announced that only 4 teams from 2nd division will promote to 1st division. What about other 2 teams then? Maybe TVF sport academy will get one free spot?🤔

There are 24 teams, 6 will relegate=18, 4 teams coming from Efeler Ligi relegations= 22, 4 promoted from 2nd division = 26, 2 will promote to Efeler Ligi=24 overall.

24-6+4+4-2=24

Edit: Still some teams might get invitations bcz teams withdraw sometimes, at least it happens in women's side.

• There are 24 teams, 6 will relegate=18, 4 teams coming from Efeler Ligi relegations= 22, 4 promoted from 2nd division = 26, 2 will promote to Efeler Ligi=24 overall.

24-6+4+4-2=24

Thanks! I totally forget about the teams coming from efeler ligi🙈

It seems like İnegöl belediyesi will shut down their volleyball branch. It is a pity since they finished as 8th this season with a decent roster. And they've had even better results in last couple of years. Maybe Bursa büyükşehir belediyesi would buy their right to play in Efeler ligi. It would be good have a team from bursa

• Thanks! I totally forget about the teams coming from efeler ligi🙈

It seems like İnegöl belediyesi will shut down their volleyball branch. It is a pity since they finished as 8th this season with a decent roster. And they've had even better results in last couple of years. Maybe Bursa büyükşehir belediyesi would buy their right to play in Efeler ligi. It would be good have a team from bursa

There were rumors Bursa BBSK would do that. It's probably that's why İnegöl will withdraw. They said they won't shut down the branch but play in the lower leagues

• any link for Arkas-FB?

• Efe wants the Finale :heart::super:

I like Mirza as well. Seems like any young player under Hoag is thriving!

I wish Hoag would be our NT coach. He has been coaching in Arkasspor for more than 10 years and he is also married to a Turkish volleyball player. So many similarities with Guidetti:lol:

• I like Mirza as well. Seems like any young player under Hoag is thriving!

I wish Hoag would be our NT coach. He has been coaching in Arkasspor for more than 10 years and he is also married to a Turkish volleyball player. So many similarities with Guidetti:lol:

Arkas has a great pool of players. They have so many players in TVF 1.ligi. Efe was playing there last year. I believe Hoag is the number one reason of that. Great coach.

Who is his wife? The setter playing in SigortaShop Kalecik?

Edit :I guess his son is married to Cansu Hoag setter from Kalecik.