Efeler Ligi 2020-2021

• What's kind of BO? is the Final?

BO3 or BO5?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Some rumors/news

Selçuk Keskin----Halkbank

Nicolas Bruno ----Halkbank

Mustafa Koç----Halkbank

Herhandez is staying in Halkbank

Ulaş Kıyak----Arkas

Hakkı Çapkınoğlu----Galatasaray

Burak Mert----Fenerbahçe

Metin Gazi----Altekma

Yiğit Gülmezoğlu----SporToto

Ahmet Tümer----Fenerbahçe

Radke----Galatasaray

• Selcuk is done as a player, what is Halkbank doing? Mustafa Koc had a horrible season in Arkas too. Is there any name who had managed to keep his momentum or at least stay at his level after leaving Arkas? Except Burutay, whom I think would have done better things if he didn’t choose to waste his years in Turkey and were healthy. Kadir Cin, Hakki Capkinoglu, Caner Ergil etc.

• ++

Faik Samet Güneş----Arkas

• Selcuk is done as a player, what is Halkbank doing? Mustafa Koc had a horrible season in Arkas too. Is there any name who had managed to keep his momentum or at least stay at his level after leaving Arkas? Except Burutay, whom I think would have done better things if he didn’t choose to waste his years in Turkey and were healthy. Kadir Cin, Hakki Capkinoglu, Caner Ergil etc.

What are you talking about? Hakki had his career best season after he left Arkas, same for Emin Gök. Also Çağatay durmaz became 4th best blocker in the league in 2018-2019 when he was transferred to Maliye Piyango.

• It is crazy that we still don't have any setter who can play in top teams so that Selçuk and Ulaş can still play in top teams.:white:

Bruno has been very solid in last couple of years, he has been by far best receiver of the league for many seasons. It was time for him to play in a more ambitious club

I wonder if this transfer was the reason why Mustafa Koç didn't play much during the playoffs. Normally he was the starter MB for Arkas.

GS already had good MBs so I don't see the point of transferring Hakkı

Metin Gazi is a very talented player (also very handsome:lol:) it is good that he is transferring to a team that he can play as a starter

Ahmet Tümer is best young talent with Bedirhan. I hope he can keep improving and show his capacity in a top club too.

Thanks for sharing rumours, you are doing great job with keeping this thread updated!:drink:

• Thank you, I am trying to do my best :drink:

• I don't wanna jinx Ziraat tomorrow but please do your best! :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't know if anyone posted it before but Mandıracı will probably play as OH next year.

• I don't know if anyone posted it before but Mandıracı will probably play as OH next year.

that is good. He was supposed to play OH this season as well but their Brazilian OPP got injured before even season started so they had to move him. With Yigit’s departure, I expect him to play OH.