Efeler Ligi 2020-2021

• Do you guys think Arkas will play with Efe-Batuhan duo or transfer a foreign OH? Also I think they will go for a foreign OPP for sure.

Both are inexperienced and needs a stable OH next to them. I believe they will get a balanced or more defensive OH next to Efe and Batuhan.

I hope Mirza will be loaned in this case. I don’t think has exceptional talent but he can be good if he keeps working on.

• Do you guys think Arkas will play with Efe-Batuhan duo or transfer a foreign OH? Also I think they will go for a foreign OPP for sure.

I think they will use Mirza, he got a lot of playing times at crucial matches so I think Hoag sees potential in him. Probably that's why they let both Yiğit and Burak leave

• Fenerbahce renewed with Metin Toy for 1 more season and Izzet Unver for 2 more seasons.

Rumor has it they are going to hire Hakan Ozkan who hasn’t achieved anything with IBB as head coach. He was working for IBB because he was “supporter” of them, he had photos of him with that “flag” and was fired after management was changed. <X

Keeping Metin and hiring Hakan are bad choices. If they want to fail, let them fail.

• Çağatay Durmaz is moving to Spor Toto. I am really surpised by Arkas's moves so far. They let go everybody:lol:

those changes were needed. Mustafa Koc was bad this season, Mustafa Cengiz is not on this level at least at the moment and Cagatay and Matic were coming from serious injuries. They practically they played without MB contribution this season.

• has he been playing poorly or what? I haven’t seen him lately.

I didn't follow Polish league strictly, but he's a very good player. He was a starter when Poland won the world championship and played crazy well. When he's in good shape, he's very good.

• I didn't follow Polish league strictly, but he's a very good player. He was a starter when Poland won the world championship and played crazy well. When he's in good shape, he's very good.

yes, I know that and that is why I’ve asked you why decided to play in Turkey 🤪

It must be the money. I’ve heard Hidalgo makes more than Sliwka+Semeniuk+Kaczmarek.

• Turkey federation should allow 4 foreigner from each team and be reducing this number in the next years. There is not to many local players to make Turkish teams be among the bests in europe.

• Turkey federation should allow 4 foreigner from each team and be reducing this number in the next years. There is not to many local players to make Turkish teams be among the bests in europe.

I definitely disagree with this. We have two great generation coming up (1999 and 2001) there a bunch of very talented players and it is better to keep foreign limit at 3 to give space those youngsters in Efeler Ligi. There are enough good locals for top teams if they want to build roster for European cups just like Halkbank did a few years ago when they reached CL semis