Best Player/Team of This Decade (2011-2020)

• Wow, literally nowhere do they indicate which spot is she...:roll::wacko:

Other than that, a good article.

• Wow, literally nowhere do they indicate which spot is she...:roll::wacko:

Other than that, a good article.

I'd assume they go in decreasing rank.

Or, it's just not ranked at all. She's one of the best liberos in the 2010s and it's hard to imagine the rest of the spots filled with non-liberos.

• I don’t know where to post this but I just read that Neslihan Darnel was the flag bearer for Turkey in London Olympic. What an amazing achievement. Truly a legend for the country & world’s volleyball. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Eda might be the flag bearer for turkey in tokyo olympics.After eurovolley2019 and olympic qualifiacation , Eda became one of the most popular female athletes in turkey.Nowadays,she is one of the names that comes to mind when it comes to strong female figure for people in turkey.

• Eda might be the flag bearer for turkey in tokyo olympics.After eurovolley2019 and olympic qualifiacation , Eda became one of the most popular female athletes in turkey.Nowadays,she is one of the names that comes to mind when it comes to strong female figure for people in turkey.

What a great legacy, from one volleyball icon to another. I am not familiar with Turkey but Eda seems like a very huge figure in Turkey. Every time I watch Turkey’s match the commentator always call her “Captain Eda” (I don’t know if I get it right). But Eda didn’t participate in London didn’t she?

• What a great legacy, from one volleyball icon to another. I am not familiar with Turkey but Eda seems like a very huge figure in Turkey. Every time I watch Turkey’s match the commentator always call her “Captain Eda” (I don’t know if I get it right). But Eda didn’t participate in London didn’t she?

she did but wasn’t that good, she also twisted her ankle, I think it was against China and couldn’t play in the rest of the tournament.

When I saw Neslihan in 2012 OG walking with Turkish flag, I was so proud of her and the team, although I am not a chauvinist person so it was a weird moment for me lol.

Regarding flag bearing, I think Ozge said they wanted to walk in the opening but when she looks back, she says it was so wrong of them to join the opening because it was a tiring neverending event and Turkey is one of the last teams that walks and they had a match very next day. I hope this will be considered seriously because I wouldn’t want team to face this issue again.

• Hello everyone. Can you guys suggest the best match(es) in 2020 both for men & women? If possible provide the link for us who haven’t watch the match(es) if they are available. Thanks!

For me it's definitely this match:

Turkey vs. Poland at the European Tokyo Qualification tournament. It's not needed to add any words, just watch and enjoy. Truly a thriller game

• I really enjoyed Eczacibasi x Vakifbank and Galatasaray x Eczacibasi.. I don't have the links tho... Some Nilufer games should be a good call too with all that Wilhite magic.. More close to home, Praia x Minas was really fun too and its link is on the Brazilian League thread, probably..

• For me it's definitely this match:

Turkey vs. Poland at the European Tokyo Qualification tournament. It's not needed to add any words, just watch and enjoy. Truly a thriller game

This is for me one of the best matches I've watched in my whole life but I wasn't sure that it happened in 2020.. this year has been so weird, it's really strange that something that good happened in such awful year 😂

• I really enjoyed Eczacibasi x Vakifbank and Galatasaray x Eczacibasi.. I don't have the links tho... Some Nilufer games should be a good call too with all that Wilhite magic.. More close to home, Praia x Minas was really fun too and its link is on the Brazilian League thread, probably..

Vakifbank has become my fav team this year. And I agree their natch against Vitra always up to par.

For the Brazilian League, I am truly enjoying the resurgence of Roberta. 🥰

• adding that ones,the game between praia vs osasco some weeks ago

EPIC

Also the match colombia vs argentina in oqt was entertain

• I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it would be probably for the best not to use this topic as a miscellaneous thread for everything that crosses your mind, akitoakie. For some of these, it would be better just to open a new thread (you can always do that).:)

• what match that has the biggest shock value this year? One of the best ones last year for me was when Slovenia beat Poland on Eurovolley. 😂

Definitely Trentino x Lokomotiv.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney