Best Player/Team of This Decade (2011-2020)

• I've lost my interest with FIVB's Roster 100.

Like I have no idea how Ishikawa and Nishida made the list. They just do not have the credentials to make it there atleast for the previous decade.:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I've lost my interest with FIVB's Roster 100.

Like I have no idea how Ishikawa and Nishida made the list. They just do not have the credentials to make it there atleast for the previous decade.:gone:

they had saori kimura yesterday, but yeah, who knows how the fivb came up with this list

• they had saori kimura yesterday, but yeah, who knows how the fivb came up with this list

The women's side is atleast going to be more predictable than the men's side. The men's side feels more like a list made to accomodate the haikyuu fans which makes it a mess for now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The women's side is atleast going to be more predictable than the men's side. The men's side feels more like a list made to accomodate the haikyuu fans which makes it a mess for now.

Considering that FIVB's going to represent every continent, I haven't seen any terrible choices on women's indoor volleyball. Beach and men's are different.

• Considering that FIVB's going to represent every continent, I haven't seen any terrible choices on women's indoor volleyball. Beach and men's are different.

Jane Waku is definitely not in top100 of last decade, I mean, come on!

• Jane Waku is definitely not in top100 of last decade, I mean, come on!

Obviously (I'm pretty sure we can find 100 better than her in Brazil alone), but I also said "Considering that FIVB's going to represent every continent" which means there must be an African representative.

• I don't know where to post this but recently FIVB mention Sheilla Castro on their #ROSTER100 and I saw someone said Sheilla Castro is Dani Lins' safe place. What does that mean?

Maybe is that she was the player that dani could rely when things get hard and she would score

I imagine

• Best Opp Men & Women

Sokolov and Boskovic

Best OH Men & Women (2 person)

Kurek, Leon and Zhu, Sokolova

Best MB Men & Women (2 person)

Musersky, Lucas and Thaisa, Akinradewo

Best Setter Men & Women

Christenson and Nootsara

Best Libero Men & Women

Santos and Fabi

• Maja / Boskovic

Thaisa / Fabiana

Kim Y K / Zhu

Gennaro

Bruno / Sokolov

Lucas S. / Simon

Leon / Earvin

Serginho

• Glass/Sheilla

Zhu/Larson

Thaísa/Akinradewo

De Gennaro

Wolosz/Egonu

Kim/Sonsirma

Rasic/Yuan

Fabi

• Maja/Sheilla Nootsara/Egonu

Kim Y.K./Fe Garay/Gödze

Thaisa/Fabiana/Akinradewo

Fabi/Castillo

Ok i know Zhu is the best oh but i didn't want to put her 🙃😁

• I think roster100 by FIVB is finally completed with 31 female indoor volleyball players. I will make an overview for users who didn't follow the list daily.

Setters (6): Jane Wacu, Ding Xia, Tomkom Nootsara, Joanna Wolosz, Maja Ognjenoviç, Naz Aydemir

Outside hitters (8): Saori Kimura, Zhu Ting, Kim Yeon Koung, Bethania De La Cruz, Kim Hill, Jordan Larson, Natalia Pereira, Francesca Piccinini

Opposites (8): Neslihan Demir, Tijana Boskoviç, Ekaterina Gamova, Polina Rahimova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Malwina Smarzek, Paola Egonu, Sheila Castro

MBs (6): Erika Araki, Foluke Akinradewo, Eda Erdem, Maja Poljak, Milena Rasiç, Thaisa Menezes

Liberos (3): Monica De Gennaro, Brenda Castillo, Fabi

Except Jane Wacu, I agree with every name on the list. I was expecting Gözde Kırdar to be also on the list but I am happy with 8 OHs there as well. BRA deservedly had 4 iconic players in the list while USA, SRB, ITA, and TUR followed them with 3 players each.

BRA: 4

USA: 3

SRB: 3

ITA: 3

TUR: 3

CHN: 2

DOM: 2

JPN: 2

POL: 2

RUS: 1

KOR: 1

AZE: 1

NED: 1

CRO: 1

THA: 1

KEN: 1

• Thanks for consolidating the list!

I’m just surprised that FIVB didn’t give the recognition to Yan Ni, an Olympic Gold medalist as well as two-time World Cup winner. Also the best middle blocker in the past 2 major tournaments. Considering China NT achieved the most in the past 6 years, it’s a little strange that only 2 players were selected.

I was also expecting to see Del Core, Takeshita, Fabiana, Goncharova or Kosheleva, and Gozde on the list, but I understand FIVB always tries to be “fair” to all continents and countries, so that’s fine.