Best Player/Team of This Decade (2011-2020)

• Grün should be considered as well. She was a great OPP. I am quite surprised noone mentions her while making their best teams. Seeing Smarzek in the list but no Grün:whistle::whistle:

well, she didn’t perform good in last decade which this list was based on. I remember only ECH 2011 and she played OH. Before 2010, she was outstanding and would have been included for sure.

• well, she didn’t perform good in last decade which this list was based on. I remember only ECH 2011 and she played OH. Before 2010, she was outstanding and would have been included for sure.

I didnt know that FIVB roster 100 only includes this decade. However what I was saying noone mentions Grün while making their 'best teams' regardless the decade, I wasnt refering this decade. I should have been more clear. Sorry.

• Well, Glinka should have been included even though she played only 4 or 5 seasons in the last decade. Her outstanding performance and leadership were the main reasons in Vakifbank’s success and I just can’t understand why she is not included.