Turkey NT 2021

• Eda said that she likes to play against Serbia and Poland. IMO girls believe that they face at quarters against Serbia and they have no fear. :box:

• Eda said that she likes to play against Serbia and Poland. IMO girls believe that they face at quarters against Serbia and they have no fear. :box:

and Germany, too.

• This is so sweet

Wow Stysiak is really sweet and not a sour loser at all. With 1 small error, Poland could make it to the OGs instead of Turkey. It is also very cute that she used the term "abla" :D

Eda mentioned "semi-final" and even a top 3 placement as a goal in response to one of the questions, I am glad they aim a bit higher than just qualifying the group stage.

• This is so sweet

Did they ever play together?🤔

• Polish players really admire Eda. If there is a question about the best volleyball player or volleyball idol, many players pick her.

• Polish players really admire Eda. If there is a question about the best volleyball player or volleyball idol, many players pick her.

Aww that's very sweet. But Eda is really someone to look up to, i have been watching her for almost 20 years and she has been not only an exceptionally talented player but also a true example of a sportswoman and captain. I will be really really sad when she quit NT (i hope Gattaz would inspire her during OG so that she can play with NT in Paris as well😍)

• So Cansu is gone be starter over Naz at Olympics ? Judging by video on training :what:

• This is so sweet

Edad indeed is one of the most loved vball players nowadays. We could check it in the social media posts made by FIVB or vball fan pages.

To be honest, one of the main reasons I cheer up for Turkey NT in some matches it is because of Eda presence (+Naz). Once she retires (please play until Paris 2024 ;(), it would be really hard for me to support Turkey, much more when Guidetti is on the bench.

• So Cansu is gone be starter over Naz at Olympics ? Judging by video on training :what:

I think it's a good decision, she is able to give that extra Cansu magic that she sometimes has, while Naz is more stable and can come in and even take over as starter if needed without issue.

• I think it's a good decision, she is able to give that extra Cansu magic that she sometimes has, while Naz is more stable and can come in and even take over as starter if needed without issue.

besides Eda, Naz is the only one who has OG experience. She will for sure be the starter. Cansu loses her head even during friendly games. I can't imagine she could keep herself together during olympic matches as starter.

• I have to say, Turkish Federation always does a superb job with videos :obey: I remember also the one for VNL, so on point. Really chills

• I have to say, Turkish Federation always does a superb job with videos :obey: I remember also the one for VNL, so on point. Really chills

They are building the hype really well, but it also build up the expectations high, really hope it won't be disappointing at the end. (not talking about winning the competition)