Turkey NT 2021

• More drama?

Wow that comment section hates Guidetti :rolll::rolll: Personally I was more worried about Seyma playing all the time in the do-or-die match and literally cut from the national team days later lmao :D if you don't have trust in that player why is she locked in and then 2 days after removed entirely :aww: like he was testing rosters out during OG...

Kubra indeed could have played a few matches too, but tbh she has been playing worse and worse progressively each year, I'm more interested in the newcomers and Eda and Zehra are generally the best two options by far indeed.

• I dont know what they're saying but

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

They were asked why Kubra had no time on court at all and then yet was called for such a small 12-player roster. He basically said he changes positions only accordingly when needed (sure jan :gone:) and on her position he never felt a need to make substitutions. And that it's nothing personal but she is cut from the Ech roster a few days later and seems to be out of the NT :D

• like he was testing rosters out during OG...

:rolll:

• More drama?

That interpreter seems a little fed up with something :)

• Kubra posted a picture that says “it is an honour to serve you, thank you”. Do you guys know what this means? Other players are commenting to her post. Gozde Kirdar wrote “you deserve the best, I love you” and someone said “the best coach in Turkish sports according to you hasn’t even given her a chance in the Olympics. Do you give us the permission to critize him” and Gozde said “yes”.

By the way, I still think she was injured in the OG. After some matches, she was walking in a weird way. I just don’t understand how they don’t share such basic information.

• Kubra posted a picture that says “it is an honour to serve you, thank you”. Do you guys know what this means? Other players are commenting to her post. Gozde Kirdar wrote “you deserve the best, I love you” and someone said “the best coach in Turkish sports according to you hasn’t even given her a chance in the Olympics. Do you give us the permission to critize him” and Gozde said “yes”.

By the way, I still think she was injured in the OG. After some matches, she was walking in a weird way. I just don’t understand how they don’t share such basic information.

I dont want to watch Gui destroy another players NT career :thumbdown:Kübra isnt the best MB next Zehra-Eda but still you cant just ruin player's career. Guidetti needs to change that attitude :wall::wall:

• Guidetti always had problems with players. After he got successful results, nobody cared actually until now. He has to have more pressure on his shoulders right now, cause a lot of players showed their support to Kubra. If Turkey can't win a medal at this ECH, we can see Guidetti's farewell :wavy:

• Guidetti always had problems with players. After he got successful results, nobody cared actually until now. He has to have more pressure on his shoulders right now, cause a lot of players showed their support to Kubra. If Turkey can't win a medal at this ECH, we can see Guidetti's farewell :wavy:

I don't thinks so, Guidetti has unlimited credit from federation. Even they flop, he will stay in NT. As long as he wants.

It is sad to see he is putting his personal interest before the success of NT. Gizem Güresen, Gizem Örge, Neriman Özsoy, and now Kübra. It is not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be last.

• I wish that Naz thing was cleared. It shouldn’t be too hard to say “she got the permission and left Japan early for personal reasons”. How unprofessional! When you don’t answer such question, you basically accept the rumors.

• After China match, Gio was seen as a God in Turkish media. Even everyone said he knows best of everything.:roll:

it's kinda funny how quickly ideas change.

I agree he is a very good coach.However, it has some problems in preferences and relations with players.

In this, authority should not be given to him alone, it should be supervised, questioned, and there should be teamwork.

So we move away from the individual and approach the professionalism.

Also I know that this doesn't seem possible.:aww:

• I thought Gui looked a little vulnerable at OG. Usually when things go south and he's Gui'ing it all up, he still looks cocky about it. He appeared smaller and skinnier at OG.