Turkey NT 2021

• wtf happend here ??

Photographer weren’t allowed to take a picture inside court or what ?

Yes i guess it was as simple as that. I watched the interview with the guy but he didnt give much insight. I guess the photograhper wasnt supposed to be in that area so he was 'asked' to leave the area... :gone:

• Yes i guess it was as simple as that. I watched the interview with the guy but he didnt give much insight. I guess the photograhper wasnt supposed to be in that area so he was 'asked' to leave the area... :gone:

well he wasn't 'kindly' asked though right?:white::aww: They literally have beaten him, like WTF:hit:

• More drama? Ufuk is the guy who owns voleybolmagazin, I guess Neri is upset about the live that he did with Burcu

I didn't watch it tho, I don't know what they said that made Neri angry. https://instagram.com/stories/…re&utm_medium=share_sheet

I have watched 30 minutes of it. Btw I am not a fan of both. In summary, they have talked about players that quit the national team at some point: Gizem Guresen, Gizem Orge, Kubra Akman, Naz Aydemir, and Neriman Ozsoy. Burcu was saying the current manager of the national team had either lacking the conflict resolution capacity or she was not given the authority to resolve the conflict. So apparently Naz also has a problem with someone or with a few people in the national team (players or staff). About Neriman, Burcu has said that she was not a fan of the style of Neriman so she was not sure whether Neriman could contribute to the team or not, she said maybe ( with belittling gestures).

• I have watched 30 minutes of it. Btw I am not a fan of both. In summary, they have talked about players that quit the national team at some point: Gizem Guresen, Gizem Orge, Kubra Akman, Naz Aydemir, and Neriman Ozsoy. Burcu was saying the current manager of the national team had either lacking the conflict resolution capacity or she was not given the authority to resolve the conflict. So apparently Naz also has a problem with someone or with a few people in the national team (players or staff). About Neriman, Burcu has said that she was not a fan of the style of Neriman so she was not sure whether Neriman could contribute to the team or not, she said maybe ( with belittling gestures).

Off-topic: Pals, I lost my password and I am not getting reset e-mails. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Audacity of Burcu hakyemez to even comment on Neriman's volleyball style. She doesn't know any shit about volleyball, I'm surprised that people let her speak as if she is an authority

• I have watched 30 minutes of it. Btw I am not a fan of both. In summary, they have talked about players that quit the national team at some point: Gizem Guresen, Gizem Orge, Kubra Akman, Naz Aydemir, and Neriman Ozsoy. Burcu was saying the current manager of the national team had either lacking the conflict resolution capacity or she was not given the authority to resolve the conflict. So apparently Naz also has a problem with someone or with a few people in the national team (players or staff). About Neriman, Burcu has said that she was not a fan of the style of Neriman so she was not sure whether Neriman could contribute to the team or not, she said maybe ( with belittling gestures).

Off-topic: Pals, I lost my password and I am not getting reset e-mails. Do you know how to solve this problem?

The audacity lol. Burcu mind your own business girl. I cant wait to watch Neriman's IG live lol Spill all tea honey

• IMO Neriman would be at least a great back up as Offensive OH.

• Turkey lost a great chance of making to SEMI and take a medal.

• General public is proud of girls but volleyball fans are ANGRY. Especially at Gui. For obvious reasons

I think until Turkey manages to have at least one great OH it's almost impossible to succeed more.

• I listened the instagram interview of Neriman. A few important points:

What do you think about Guidetti?

Neri: He is a great coach and a great trainer. And these are the only good things I can say about him. He is extremely unfair and inconsistent with what he says and what he does.

What was the reason that you were not selected for the NT?

You should ask the NT trainer. He played in NT last time in 2017 ECH when Turkey reached the bronze medal (she was the best scorer with 23 points). Apparently, she wasn't considered in the project for this Olympic cycle.

Neri: She thinks being a trainer in both NT and a club are very unfair and unethical.

What do you think about the new NT members?

Neri: she finds them very inspiring, she has good contact with team members, always in touch with the team captain (Eda), Cansu and Ebrar although she has never played with the last two before. She says she is very proud of them.

Did you get any offers from Turkish clubs?

Neri: One of the big clubs made an offer to her 5 times (probably THY). One of the teams she has played before made an offer to her (probably GS). And a few offers from smaller Anatolian clubs. But she didn't want to sign a contract in Turkey due to the emotional pressure she experienced (gossips about NT, about her personal life etc). She doesn't say she will never come back but she doesn't plan to come back in the near future

Her regrets?

Neri: she got an incredible offer from Mehmet Ali Aydınlar when he made a dream team in FB (with Sokolova etc) for 3 years. But she didn't accept it because she didn'T want to sit on the bench. Now she regrets it a bit because she only likes to play for clubs that have big supporter groups.

Which coach do you want to work in your career?

Neri: she praises a lot to Dehri Can Dehrioğlu, she thinks he is an amazing coach and he will have a great career.

Her favorite seasons were the first season in GS and the season she played in Karşıyaka. she was annoyed that Eczacıbaşı dragged her back from Uralochka when she run away from her club at the age of 17 years old

In general, she is angry with Federation member Kurtaran Mumcu (he said Neriman doesn't have patriotic feelings anymore for NT) and an old volleyball player Burcu hakyemez Dal (This is a retired, very mediocre player, speaks bullshit all the time). Neriman kind of threatens them that nowadays it is easy to prove someone wrong with technology and voice recordings etc (I didn't understand what she meant there but I guess she knows their dirty stuff, she doesn't advise them to mess with her, she also trusts her lawyer a lot, her lawyer won all the court trials so far :D) She makes fun of Burcu's terrible career as player and commentator.:lol:

Overall, it was a genuine interview. Clearly, they bothered her a lot, she felt the emotional pressure during her time in Japan as well due to all this bullshit news. But she didn't want to talk in order not to harm the NT before OG.

I can't agree more with Neriman, she is so right with her statement about Guidetti. He is a great coach and trainer, but that's it! all his drama with players are so unprofessional. I feel sorry for Neri. She has been in such good shape in the last 4 years. She could have been a great joker player in this Olympic cycle thanks to her experience. We lack exactly Neriman type of player!

• Love that.. Neri and Thaisa will be really good friends, I bet :lol:

• I love her lol

• I don't know whether anyone shared it before, but it seems that the problem between Kübra, her manager and Giovanni has been solved. Kübra's management company shared this a week ago. Below the post it says that "People get along by talking to each other." The day after this post, Kübra started training with Vakıfbank.

• I don't know whether anyone shared it before, but it seems that the problem between Kübra, her manager and Giovanni has been solved. Kübra's management company shared this a week ago. Below the post it says that "People get along by talking to each other." The day after this post, Kübra started training with Vakıfbank.

So we missed Kübra in ech because they couldn't speak before the tournament? 🤦

• So we missed Kübra in ech because they couldn't speak before the tournament? 🤦

I agree it's stupid. But I kinda feel like this is an attempt to save face because every player started to go against Giovanni tbh. I find it hard to believe this whole thing was genuine at all, Kübra is probably just being used :whistle::gone: