Turkey NT 2021

• They are really trying to milk the drama lol(does it make sense, milking the drama:lol:)

I can't watch all these interviews brtkk, now it is your turn to watch this and update us with juicy drama!😜

• Tuğba Şenoğlu revealed in an interview regarding her past that she actually had childhood cancer and so was in worry for her life as a child and had to stop with sports, her parents didn't want her to pursue a volleyball career later after a heavy operation she went through thinking she wouldn't be able to handle it physically. Apparently the volleyball schools were also very distant (She is from Central-Southern Turkey) and thus her parents were hesitant (probably too expensive) But she didn't give up to play volleyball as the coaches were interested in her and insisted she should play as well. Tuğba and her parents agreed to it.

And now she is an Olympian :box:

• Something is going on. I think TVF isn't happy bcz of Neriman - Dehrican interviews that voleybolmagazin did. Now it looks like they are giving hard time to voleybolmagazin. Voleybolmagazin will make a statement tomorrow.

I don't think there is such a thing. As usual, they make up stories to get more clicks on their website...

• Has anyone watched Neriman’s interview? I usually try to listen interviews, podcasts etc while cooking or working on an unimportant thing, but I have to be honest and say I really don’t want to listen Neriman and Ufuk lol I am afraid my eyes will hurt from all those possible eye rollings

• Not sure where to share this, some idiot journalist tweeted some nonsense about Ebrar being Elidor face, most probably butthurt because LGBTQ+ individuals are rightfully finding themselves a place in the community and they hacked his website and put Ebrar’s face from the Elidor commercial lol

• Eda is truly an amazing athlete!

I hope she stays part of the volleyball world in some type of way in the future when she does finally decide to retire (hopefully not anytime soon). :heart:

• a very fun interview (in Turkish) with Meryem Boz, Hande Baladin, and Zehra Gunes. It was just conducted after Ecza-Vakif match last week and live. They were very comfortable with the interviewer. Especially, I found Zehra very funny at times. In summary, they still cannot completely overcome the defeat against Korea in the Olympics. They are very happy that they get a lot of praise and love from the public but also not so happy with some harsh comments.

Zehra told the last season for her a very 'dark' season cause she had suffered a dislocated shoulder and a pulled (torn) calf just before VNL and also stayed one-month covid positive during the club season. I think she still tries to recollect herself after the injuries. Also she was unhappy that she is criticized about her gestures during matches and some people think she is posing to the camera all the time which she said is not true. Meryem also suffered from a torn calf just before the Olympics qualification in the Netherlands.

• Dalia Wilson's sport nationality registered as Serbian in Serbian League.

https://ossrb-web.dataproject.…D=694&PlayerID=6649&ID=53

So he can play for the Serbian national team :( I didn't think he would actually change the nationality:what:

• I guess she would be eligible to play for Serbian NT but I doubt that Serbian NT would need her

Apparently so, but the fact that she changed citizenship makes me a bit sad because she presented herself well in the youth championship and I hoped to see her one day in the senior national team of Turkey :)