Japan Women's NT 2021

• Why isn't Arisa considered for NT?

Nakada never called her, must not like her. Arisa is off doing her own thing with Ligare Sendai so she may also have decided to be done with NT.

• Why isn't Arisa considered for NT?

Internationally, Arisa never had much hype. Inoue was Ferhat's favorite (along with Kimura, Nagaoka and Ebata. He is or was obsessed with Asians in general) and Kobata is being hailed as the successor to Sano so Arisa never had a shot.

• Internationally, Arisa never had much hype. Inoue was Ferhat's favorite (along with Kimura, Nagaoka and Ebata. He is or was obsessed with Asians in general) and Kobata is being hailed as the successor to Sano so Arisa never had a shot.

I know Kobata is the only known libero internationally after Sano. She has FIVB's seal of approval. But Inoue as Ferhat's fave is new to me

• I know Kobata is the only known libero internationally after Sano. She has FIVB's seal of approval. But Inoue as Ferhat's fave is new to me

Kotoe and Tashiro went to play for him in CSM București 18/19

• Kobata and Inoue are pretty close. In 2018, Nakata would swap them on serve receive and defense, which you can do with a 14 person roster, but not likely with a 12 person one.

• Do we have any stat sheet from the test match?

Never saw a stat sheet but I posted a play-by-play from She's a Volleyballer a while back. You could count up things, I suppose. I think I read somewhere Koga had 17 points

• Speaking of She's a Volleyballer, here's a a fun, and typically blunt smackdown posted recently The story of appointing players, which I will spell now

Haruyo Shimamura was the only player who did not play in the recent friendly match in China.

Since there are only 12 players in the tournament, I hope they will be given a chance to play.

She is the best player in terms of attack rate, and I don't want her to be kept as she was at the 2018 World Championships.

I haven't mentioned it so far, but now that I'm writing about it, I think Nakata's use of players is strange.

There were many times when I thought so.

For example, Saori Takahashi.

In the 2018 Nations League, her serve-receive was broken, and she was hurriedly brought in, but when it didn't work out, she was immediately dropped, and finally ended up not playing in the starting lineup.

I've never seen such a terrible use of players.

Men's players are given at least a few chances to play in the starting lineup, but women's players are not.

The use of Mari Horikawa, Yuka Imamura, and Airisa Inoue was also terrible.

Horikawa is a valuable southpaw who can play well when she is in the game, but she was gradually replaced by a second player, perhaps because she was judged to have failed in her serve-receive exemption.

Yuka Imamura played only in the Montreux Volley Masters, and Airisa Inoue was initially said to be an ace candidate, but ended up being used only half-heartedly, and has not played since.

Even so, her captain, Nana Iwasaka, was a bench warmer. Eventually, she was removed as captain, disappeared from the All-Japan team, and retired this year. Haruyo Shimamura also had few opportunities to play, and was forced to withdraw from the All-Japan tournament due to injury.

Haruka Miyashita was out of the lineup due to a knee injury, and has been registered every year since, but did not play in any matches in 2018, and will only start in the Nations League against Korea in 2019.

In 2019, he only made a start against South Korea in the Nations League. At the World Cup, he was a double substitute and a relief server, with no starts.

She has become a tame player.

The same goes for Arisa Sato.

She disappeared before the World Grand Prix in her first year.

The reason for her disappearance is unknown, but anyway, the personnel changes are tedious.

The setter changes every year.

In fact, Koyomi Tominaga played only the first two years.

Miya Sato, who is highly regarded as the player with the best toss quality, is the regular setter in 2019, when she struggled the most due to her poor performance.

Kanami Tashiro, who was a regular at the 2018 World Championships and showed the best performance, hardly participated in any matches in 2019.

At the World Cup, Sato started every game, but barely managed to win a game. This year, she was unable to compete due to a broken Achilles tendon, and even though she was invited to participate in All-Japan, she is unlikely to compete in the Tokyo Olympics.

Ai Kurogo and Shiori Aratani were only registered for the first year.

Kurogo won a bronze medal at the World Junior Championships, and was finally used the following year. Airisa Inoue also won a silver medal at the Universiade, and was finally used the following year.

Sarina Koga was considered to be the best ace, but she was often downgraded and was not used as a regular player.

Perhaps it was because she herself had gone to All-Japan at the age of 15 and had a hard time, but she valued the pecking order and never used newcomers right away.

Based on this reflection, he started to use Aki Momoi and Nichika Yamada, but Momoi, even though she was a rookie and contributed to JT Marvelous' victory as a regular setter, was ignored and was not selected for All-Japan.

Nichika Yamada is a member of the winning team for the 2019 World Junior Championships and Asian Championships.

In the end, only Shinsuke Ishikawa, the MVP of two consecutive tournaments, was selected at that time, and Yamada finally got her chance after two years of delay.

Anyway, the personnel cycle is slow.

They need to be more proactive in selecting young players, or they will become outdated.

That's why there is no freshness in the team, and the members always look like they have seen each other before, and the team plays the same old volleyball.

This is why the results are not coming.

It has been five years since the start of Nakata Japan.

In that time, the times have changed.

It is not for lack of talent either.

It's just that All-Japan, or rather coach Nakata, seems to be keeping a lid on it.

In fact, the juniors became the best in the world and easily won the Asian Championships along with the seniors.

In fact, the juniors became the best in the world and easily won the Asian Championships on par with the seniors, beating the full strength Korean team that the seniors could not beat.

There was no way he was going to face this.

The coach at that time was Noboru Aihara.

He is now in the cabinet as a coach.

The men's team became stronger under the leadership of Coach Blanc, but the women's team became weaker after Coach Ferhat left.

That is the only impression I have.

Coach Aihara is one of the best high school volleyball coaches in Japan. If you are lacking in concrete ideas, why don't you just leave everything to him?

I have the impression that he is obsessing over one thing and time is running out.

The same can be said for their insistence on the underachieving Miyu Nagaoka and their continued use of Yuki Ishii.

Captain Araki has done well in the league, but I think they could have chosen a captain for the next generation.

I would have picked Mako Obata.

This is probably because it was difficult to pick her because she was so close to Kotoe Inoue.

In the Nations League, I want everyone to be given an equal chance as much as possible.

I have a responsibility since I invited them, and even in Manabe Japan, Yukiko Ebata, Airisa Inoue and Mizuki Tanaka who did not participate in the OQT were given a chance.

If you don't judge a team based on what is good, it will look as if you are forming a team based on mere likes and dislikes or ease of use.

In the end, the focus is on performance, and they will only use a player if he has been with the team for two years in a row, which is not the best way to use an athlete whose season is short.

I would like to see athletes who have achieved results in the V-league be given a fair chance and have their talents widely promoted.

Otherwise, women coaches will be labeled as unsuccessful in the end.

Especially in the men's field, the next pieces of the puzzle are coming together one after another, like Ai Takahashi, and there is no need to worry about the player base.

After five years, the men's and women's teams are now in opposite positions.

With that in mind, what do we do now?

The players are there.

We have a great coach as a general manager.

The only question now is how the coaches themselves will respond to the changes around them?

Finally.

This year's slogan was "Going my own way," but this is also strange.

This word should be used by those who have achieved results.

If you go your own way when you don't have the numbers to back it up, you will just continue to go astray.

To be honest, the friendly match in China was unavoidable because the opponent was China, but as it is now. It was good until the second year.

After that, the team was unstable and did not evolve, and in the long run, after Manabe's Japan, it will be too much for them to handle, and they will only be regarded as a mere link in the chain.

Even though there were no international tournaments in the last year, people may wonder what they were doing for a whole year.

Will the legend become a mirage, or will there be a comeback?

• Shoulda sent the World Champion U20 Squad and Coach to World Cup :teach:

• Speaking of She's a Volleyballer, here's a a fun, and typically blunt smackdown posted recently The story of appointing players, which I will spell now

no offense i know you like this stuff but most of it is just trash. you can probably see a million more of those on livedoornews when saori was around calling for ~change because she's overrated etc. people can form their own opinion right here

• also maybe we should just stick to articles because the overall view of the women's team is negative i read enough about it on twitter. i don't see anyone else posting from turkish blogs do they even do those im sure we'd have a lot to hear about karakurt and brankica

• Ishii = overrated flop

Nagaoka = underachiever

Koga = low confidence

Shimamura = absolute ace

Hisamitsu Players = should be demoted to v10

Meanwhile V.League superstar Kurogo with zero impact in Tokyo Challenge absolutely destroyed China with her bitchface :P

Sure