Japan Women's NT 2021

• I don't like when Mayu hesitates with her serve. Suggests a lack of confidence

• Momii hustling with those digs~

Always amazed at what Ishikawa can do at just 174cm haha

Not the best, but still so good, Japan can afford to send her balls during crucial moments

And of course! Good to see Koga back on court after her injury and she seems quite okay too

• Momii hustling with those digs~

Always amazed at what Ishikawa can do at just 174cm haha

Not the best, but still so good, Japan can afford to send her balls during crucial moments

And of course! Good to see Koga back on court after her injury and she seems quite okay too

I was going to essay about Momii's lack of hustle defense in the tournament (little more pressure on her to concentrate on offense), but she's shut me up tonight

• I just can't ... with all these balls landing in front of the 3 point line :hit:

• :cursing:

• When you have two teams like this who don't hit very well there's more opportunity for nice digs. I like this kind of volleyball :)

• Koga doesn’t play like she got injured two matches ago 🙂

I'm shocked actually. Did you see a picture of the moment of impact. It hurts to look at it

• nice shot of Love Bunny :)

• Since this has come to a potential 5 setter, if Japan wins this in 5 sets

What are Japan's chances of advancing if they were to lose to Dom?

I dunno. I never think about that kind of thing, partially because I have a small brain and can't do it, but more because I'm comfortable with: You win you move on, you lose you go home

• except for the 3 point line fails I'm loving this match