Japan Women's NT 2021

The Games are scheduled for the Asian Championships from Thursday, May 12th to Sunday, May 22nd, the Nations League qualifying round from Tuesday, May 31st to Sunday, July 3rd, and Wednesday, July 13th. The final round of the Nations League will be held from Sunday, August 17th to Sunday, August 21st to Sunday, August 28th, and the Asian Cup from Saturday, September 10th to Sunday, September 25th. The Asian Games, from September 23 (Friday / holiday) to October 15 (Saturday), have a very tight schedule for the World Championships and 2022, so I would like to consult with Director Manabe to survive.

So they're going to the 2021 2022 AVC next year

• Takeshita was in her mid-30s by London right? I was worried he's gonna go the ageist route here (Miyashita) but I think there's a good chance he'll have her change her toss

• Takeshita was in her mid-30s by London right? I was worried he's gonna go the ageist route here (Miyashita) but I think there's a good chance he'll have her change her toss

So was Yuko Sano. I don't think he's age-ist by any means.

He didn't address Nakada's issue of losing players to injury which was the main issue she faced but the media as usual always compares Japan to China's giants so I guess that's what he had to say about the whole height thing.

Anyway I wonder if he'll work with Aihara.

• japan have the chance that korea lost kyk and thailanf the fab 5 if not,I doubt they gonna have a lot of problems

• Japan should make it through. China would be direct qualifier through World Qualifying.

World Qualifying will probably use Ranking post 2023 VNL.

At present Japan are #9, I would expect them to be #8-10. Their opponents would #3-#5, #15-17 and #20-22.

#3-5 CHN, TUR, SRB

#15-17 BUL, COL, PUR

#20-22 CAN, ARG, CZE

if these were the teams, they would beat the teams below them, but have a one match battle for the Olympics. If missing the first attempt, I think that would get in by beating a KOR without KYK. KYK plays, a different story, tighter match.

• Anyway I wonder if he'll work with Aihara.

I'm curious about that too. I'm kind of thinking Aihara will focus on the U19/20 as training ground ... if we look at it with Paris as the destination, but it sounds like they may be looking more immediately

• Guts pose?

:)

• Get this guy out of there

Japan has a lot of young players, including gold medalists from the 2019 World Junior Championships, and I think they have a lot of potential. I believe that Japan has a lot of potential, and we can definitely make up for it and recover if we go into the All-Japan team.

I'm going to freely wrangle read that as him saying Shion, YOLO, maybe Araki, probably not Nishikawa :)

• Bunshun released several articles today

Nakada gave an exclusive interview. It's quite lengthy.

She explained the reason for her getting 4 middles was to secure Shimamura's replacement in case something happens to her (spinal issues)

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/49467

Not important but related. Note that I don't know if any of these are confirmed.

Lee from the men's team is engaged to Natsumi Fujita (Toyota Queenseis. Retired)

Ishii also engaged.

Nagaoka is reportedly dating football player Ryo Miyaichi

• for some reason i can't view part 1 when i click it's redirecting me to another page i don't understand it. can you post direct links to the other 2 parts pls

• She explained the reason for her getting 4 middles was to secure Shimamura's replacement in case something happens to her (spinal issues)

Didn't they make up some convoluted rationale at the time about wanting to switch 2 cards with MBs or somethng? :aww:

• wow, that's interesting. It's not clear if he's going to keep with U-Squads or not?

Feels like he's in the doghouse