Italian Women NT 2021

• I think I got confused badly writing and expressed in the wrong way. :aww:

I wanted to say they chosed Pellegrini in 2016, despite the fact she refused in 2012 because she had no intrest, when Lo Bianco was at her best and had the media by her side (also because of Pellegrini's fresh gossip about her cheating on Marin with Magnini, that became her official boyfriend 7/8 months before the games). And when Pellegrini gave up, they went for Vezzali and Lo Bianco wasn't even took in consideration.

I mean both Pellegrini and Vezzali were coming strong for 2012 Olympics and had golds already in 2008, while yes Lo Bianco was at her best, but italian volleyball has never even came close to get a medal so there wasn't a point in having Lo Bianco as flagbearer (and same goes for Egonu this year). I think Paltrinieri makes more sense.

• I mean both Pellegrini and Vezzali were coming strong for 2012 Olympics and had golds already in 2008, while yes Lo Bianco was at her best, but italian volleyball has never even came close to get a medal so there wasn't a point in having Lo Bianco as flagbearer (and same goes for Egonu this year). I think Paltrinieri makes more sense.

That's exactly why I'm saying I find it unreal. :win:

• I know it is prestigious but many Turkish players said afterwards that they were excited for their first olympics and wanted to attend the ceremony but it was so tiring and Turkey being one of the last country to walk did not help, they went back to hotel after way after midnight and attending the ceremony is one of the “wouldn’t do it if I got to play in Olympics again” things. They had a match very next day and they felt it’s affect.

same reason for many Chinese VB players at the olympics. The VB competition really runs from start to finish so it's difficult to do other (non-competition) events

• rebecca piva and rachelle morello gonna join the team at rimini the 5/06

But what I understand is that you could bring players but in exchange for others

And italy is working with all this 17 players group so

Can someone explain me?

• Yes, they will have to replace 2 players that have been already there since day 1.

• What starting six for VNL do you expect? What are strong and weak points except Mingardi?

First of all I expect Nwakalor to be starting OPP...

I think they are gone perform really nice even with B team. You have really nice names who performed really good in club season.

• What starting six for VNL do you expect? What are strong and weak points except Mingardi?

Bosio-Mingardi

Lubian-Bonifacio

Guerra-Melli

De Bortoli

• Bosio-Nwakalor

Omoruyi-Mei

Lubian-Bonifacio

Fersino

My starting six...

• Let's see what bregoli do,mazzanti have a fetiche with nwakalor that till moment only promising but no justifiable

I think mingardi deserve to be starter but hope both have time and both do great

• in 2 days vnl starts and I'm excited

I want to see italy new blood

I'm not excited about OH if they do something good they gonna surprise me,but i doubt,I only have hopes in omoruyi

I want to see liberos,opp and mb imo in that italy can envy other teams

Despite a good league bonifacio seem stuck to me,let's see

Lubian,squrcini and mazzaro all prmising,now they hve the chance to look good

• Will egonu play if italy make it to top 4? Possible right?

She could but I doubtItaly mske top 4

But shd can play at the middle of competition

• rebecca piva and rachelle morello gonna join the team at rimini the 5/06

But what I understand is that you could bring players but in exchange for others

And italy is working with all this 17 players group so

Can someone explain me?

It seems that Rebecca gets the score fairly in a second league. An offensive player? When She can also deffence, it's better.

• 2 games passed and was kinda the same I expected

Fersino so so good,love her

Bosio needs to play,have room to improve even if she get messy sometimes

I like mb imo they are good and uounh,can be helpful at future

I was so dissapointing at opp,mingardi and nwakalor were pointed as best players and both didn't do that,specially mingardi that did good at cl

As I said oh are so so,d'odorico surprised me,she was the best in 1 match and not that bad in receive

Guerra carry the teams sometimes but needs to controle and reduce errors,not all is force

Melli useless and omoruyi can get more time

I don't know why squarcini doesn't enter to serve as she have a great serve and italy need to reduce the service errors,too many