Italian Women NT 2021

• okej:rolll:

Oh God how easy people gets likes on my name:mirror:

you also know how to get likes thirst trap! Bring those abs :lol:

• If I get it right Rapha Folie is skipping ECH and She is going to take a rest for 1week than She will start to train with Imoco or ?!

• Yes it is official Raphaela Folie is not going to play ECH. She is putting her focus at Conegliano and all important comeptition that are in front of her.

• So we could see both Gennari and Fersino in Italian NT for ECH.
    And I would cut Sorokaite and put Nwakalor in. Nwakalor is future and Sorokate is past.

Still no news ? I mean it is 7days till ECH, girls haven’t started to train I have felling that We are gone watch pure mess:what:

• Bonifacio is going instead of Folie but no other news

I still don't understand why bringing Folie to Tokyo since her physical conditions wasn't very good and couldn't really contribute much as the 4th MB.

For ECH, they need Gennari for receiving and maybe change of OPP since Sorokaite mostly used as serving sub during the Olympics. Of course another libero is needed.

• The team is meeting tomorrow so we'll know more

Only 5days of training and probably first day only takling, second day training and 3rd resting :gone:

Mazzanti like wtf ? :what:

• 🇮🇹 ITALY EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP ROSTER

Setters: Ofelia Malinov , Alessia Orro

Middle Blockers: Sarah Fahr , Anna Danesi , Cristina Chirichella , Sara Bonifacio

Outside Spikers: Caterina Bosetti , Elena Pietrini , Miriam Sylla , Alessia Gennari

Opposites: Paola Egonu , Sylvia Nwakalor

Liberos: Monica De Gennaro , Beatrice Parrocchiale

• I don’t like Parrocchiale everyone else :thumbup::thumbup:

• Caterina Bosetti got injured, Sofia D'Odorico is replacing her

When you thought that Italy's game can't get more messy than in Tokyo.

:gone:

I didn't have any expectations regardless, it's highly unlikely that out-of-shape team can get into shape in two weeks, predominantly spent on travelling through different time-zones, rest and some basic training.

But yeah, that's a killer.

• Caterina Bosetti got injured, Sofia D'Odorico is replacing her

I'm so sorry for Cate, she had quite a lot of injuries and always came back in great shape. I'm sure she will do it also this time:rose:

(fyi, volleyball.it talks about a foot toe fracture)

In the meanwhile, I like Sofia D'Odorico as her replacement, I think she has great potential to be an all around OH and I liked her attitude a lot in the VNL. I hope she will get some play time.

• I'm so sorry for Cate, she had quite a lot of injuries and always came back in great shape. I'm sure she will do it also this time :rose:

It's nowhere near as dangerous as in the past, I suppose, just unfortunate event.

In the meanwhile, I like Sofia D'Odorico as her replacement, I think she has great potential to be an all around OH and I liked her attitude a lot in the VNL. I hope she will get some play time.

She's weak offensively tho, but it is irrelevant, she will be 4th OH in Novara, so it's not like she'll improve with no playing time whatsoever.

Ironically, Gennari will be the one to rescue NT from Sylla-Pietrini disaster.