Italian Women NT 2021

• Thank you God Gennari is their but still Cate Bosetti can’t be replaced easily….

And with terrible setters I don’t believe they can’t win Gold…

• Italian reception was not biggest problem at Olympics and reception doesn’t worry me but setter does:gone:

But Sylla and Pietrini duo can’t work, Gennari needs to be starter.

• Italian reception was not biggest problem at Olympics and reception doesn’t worry me but setter does:gone:

well yes setters were #1... but you (italy) can't do anything about the setters.

Both Sylla and Pietrini were under 50% success passing... that's not good

Italy’s biggest problem were both reception and setting because they go hand in hand. Look what happened to Serbia against USA. Serbia has Maja who is an amazing setter but she struggled because of poor reception. That’s how important reception is. Malinov is a boring setter but a good pass can at least give her more options where to set the ball and be more precise with it. Italy needs excellent reception to feed the MBs and Opp.

• What is Mazzanti expecting from ECH? They were crushed against Serbia and obviously they need some changes. At least they can change one of their setter. Folie and Sorokaite were also pointless at OG so I like the changes at these positions.

• What is Mazzanti expecting from ECH? They were crushed against Serbia and obviously they need some changes. At least they can change one of their setter. Folie and Sorokaite were also pointless at OG so I like the changes at these positions.

Yeah the should have bring bosio

but the changes were't because of him

Sorokaite said shewon't play ech and it was decided before OG and folie is because she want to recover her shape

• Im wondering how big was the blow from Italy vs China match. Did they for second underestimate China after the bad performance in OG?

I hope they also include having sessions with psychologist in the program, I think it's needed.

• Im wondering how big was the blow from Italy vs China match. Did they for second underestimate China after the bad performance in OG?

I hope they also include having sessions with psychologist in the program, I think it's needed.

I have feeling from that match everything went downhill. Even if some things didn’t work they looked relax and with much bigger confidence