USA NT 2021

• Its been almost forever since she last suited up for the NT. I really wish she just lay it all out there instead of vague posting on social media. The fandom just keep rehashing the same unverified rumours every NT season. The "PREVIOUSLY ON..." gets tiring when there is no resolution in sight. Just say your piece now or forever hold your peace.

• If she doesn't spill the T, then she should just be quiet.

• Drews is in California now. They will probably start training again but I’m wondering how they’ll do that since everyone’s in Dallas?

Since there's not much players they'll most likely focus on individual training and recovery.

• I'm almost convinced that Poulter should be the leading setter in Tokyo.

• I'm almost convinced that Poulter should be the leading setter in Tokyo.

With Hancock !!!

• With how JT playing right now. I am thinking that lowe and drews did the right decision to play in short league and be able to train and play again together. JTs chances is getting smaller and smaller for that slot.

• Thompson is dealing with a shoulder injury. She has been for a while by now...

She shouldn't play at all IMHO. It could get worse.

• Thompson is dealing with a shoulder injury. She has been for a while by now...

She shouldn't play at all IMHO. It could get worse.

Vitra and some turkish clubs want to overuse players

I remember it was a interviéw that thaisa that pointed she was playing in pain and something could happen

And it happen

• Vitra and some turkish clubs want to overuse players

I remember it was a interviéw that thaisa that pointed she was playing in pain and something could happen

And it happen

I think that’s what is currently going on with Thompson and Ogbogu. Both seem to have had injuries this year and playing through it...

• With how JT playing right now. I am thinking that lowe and drews did the right decision to play in short league and be able to train and play again together. JTs chances is getting smaller and smaller for that slot.

I think she made the wrong choice by playing as Oh, she could have grabbed second Opp position easily if she had played as Opp this season

• I think she made the wrong choice by playing as Oh, she could have grabbed second Opp position easily if she had played as Opp this season

Or maybe kiraly already informed and advised her to play OH in preparation of larson-hill retirement and that lowe will take the 2nd spot for OPP.

HOPE she decides what position she wants to play because plummer has a goal and that is to play as OH