USA Women's NT 2021

• Between them or Canada. I might be inclined to say it's Canada, they're really coming up. (there is a huge drop from the DR to the next tho)

I guess I'd rather see Canada than Argentina in the Olympics, they've had had a lot of chances and never improved.

• Wilhite is going to be a problem for Karch. Like with the way she's playing..... what do you even do

It's Karch, you know exactly what he'll do :P

• Karch is a big fan of Wilhite and uses her a lot as his b and c teams Larson. Shes always on his radar. She really is making it difficult for the USA coaches and I dont envy them. Who would have thought Sarah is going to be the most effective / dominant (offensively) OH we have this season...and mere months before the OG. It use to be the big 3 plus MBH now we have JT and Sarah too ... So who will get the Fawcett treatment and be left off of the roster???

• Karch is a big fan of Wilhite and uses her a lot as his b and c teams Larson. Shes always on his radar. She really is making it difficult for the USA coaches and I dont envy them. Who would have thought Sarah is going to be the most effective / dominant (offensively) OH we have this season...and mere months before the OG. It use to be the big 3 plus MBH now we have JT and Sarah too ... So who will get the Fawcett treatment and be left off of the roster???

Id lump Sarah with JT, Drews, and Lowe. Cause she still cant pass lol I hope she gets a shot at the VNL

• Id lump Sarah with JT, Drews, and Lowe. Cause she still cant pass lol I hope she gets a shot at the VNL

Her passing was quite decent whenever she played as OH, nothing like JT

• Id lump Sarah with JT, Drews, and Lowe. Cause she still cant pass lol I hope she gets a shot at the VNL

Oh shes going to be there but as an Opp? Probably not where he wants her to be. Anyway I hope he takes a young team to most of the VNL if possible. Id leave whoever is projecting to be the number 1 setter along with the rest of the "for sure" back in Anaheim to train. Let JT, Plummer, Lowe, Adams, Washington, Tapp and all the bros to fight their way into the OG roster.

• Oh shes going to be there but as an Opp? Probably not where he wants her to be. Anyway I hope he takes a young team to most of the VNL if possible. Id leave whoever is projecting to be the number 1 setter along with the rest of the "for sure" back in Anaheim to train. Let JT, Plummer, Lowe, Adams, Washington, Tapp and all the bros to fight their way into the OG roster.

She's playing well as an Opp now. And her passing is no where near the top USAs outsides to be there so thats why I listed her there. If shes going to make a roster, Id like to see her on the right

• Everyone should understand that larson is the captain of the team and a captain should always be in court (as far as i remember the rules-not all the time). And that makes it hard for kiraly or making wrong decision.

I bet 80-90% or even 100% karch will bring the VETERANS for Olympic. And even though i don't agree but my instinct says otherwise. With covid, no NT tournament, limited practice. Does it make sense that he will just instead bring the veterans who know each other, play each other in big tournaments and do some little adjustment there?

JT/Washington/Ogbogu are ALL doing well in club team but just like what we observe with robinson and to be fair with her. we haven't actually see them play against big team in NT tournament!

Her is what my guess

OH:Larson(captain), Hill, MBH

MB:Foluke, Adams, Dixon

OPP:Drews, Lowe

Setter: Hancock, Carlini

Libero: JWO, Robinson(oh/libero)

Karch will use robinson as OH against Argentina, Russia and maybe Turkey (this is for the sense of agreement that she will play libero against china, italy, russia/turkey)

For sure lot of fans will question and will be mad at him but this is not impossible to happen.

• I don't see him brining Lowe over JT. Lowe wasn't even at IOQT (iirc) and JT was important in qualification (plus she can play both pins if needed)

There's no way he doesn't bring Chi. Chi is the best middle they have now. She's been on plenty of rosters and even more with Eczacibasi. (Washington, Dixon, Adams will all be decided by who connects with Carlini best)

I actually like that idea with Krob. I dont think she does it though.

• I know that because of all talent usa have,no one is gonna be fully content with the final list

But agree lowe never in tokio

• I know that because of all talent usa have,no one is gonna be fully content with the final list

But agree lowe never in tokio

Probably not. I think there's a certain few I can understand taking A or B.

I think not taking Robinson as the libero is unforgivable. She's their best chance at the podium and she can get over herseld/do whats best for the team :lol::lol: (karch should've given all those 17 or 18 reps to JWO/Courtney smh)

we'll have to wait and see. VNL will be fun!