USA Women's NT 2021

• You can have two liberos in the same match. If you only have 1 libero, only an injury could make it possible for another player to put on the libero jersey during the match. I don't know if you can change the liberos in between matches but I would bet that you can.

• You can have two liberos in the same match. If you only have 1 libero, only an injury could make it possible for another player to put on the libero jersey during the match. I don't know if you can change the liberos in between matches but I would bet that you can.

yes true but trainers just 'declare' their player as injured without a justification, it just means that so called injured player can not go back to the field in the same game.

I think USA should just trust JWO and let her play during VNL, all 4 OHs are good at receiving so USA doesn'T need a great libero, just a decent one should be enough.

To me second Opp is a question mark. I think Wilhite should be there as backup Opp but probably Karch will take Thompson there which I think not really fair

• yes true but trainers just 'declare' their player as injured without a justification, it just means that so called injured player can not go back to the field in the same game.

I think USA should just trust JWO and let her play during VNL, all 4 OHs are good at receiving so USA doesn'T need a great libero, just a decent one should be enough.

To me second Opp is a question mark. I think Wilhite should be there as backup Opp but probably Karch will take Thompson there which I think not really fair

Opposite position 2nd spot is a question mark right now.

Thompson played really well on that position until she plays OH with eczacibasi which makes her confidence low right now

Wilhite played OH with NT and now opposite with nilufer and came out a good result the thing She didn't play that position yet with NT maybe kiraly can try it in VNL?

And you also have the favorite her name is karsta lowe. 😁

• Anyone but Lowe... She will bring nothing to the table this time imo.

I'd take Drews and let Wilhite and Thompson fight it out with equal chances during VNL. Personally I'd pick Wilhite ofc but anything can happen with Karch.

• She shouldn't have a choice :lol::lol:

I'd rather just bring Krob and bring Plummer or SWP instead of JWO/Courtney

I'm surprised Karch didn't try to convince her of playing libero. But then, I guess it harms her pro career and that's her main source of income so it's understandable in a way.

• I'm surprised Karch didn't try to convince her of playing libero. But then, I guess it harms her pro career and that's her main source of income so it's understandable in a way.

I'm sure he tried... but it was very evident she said no.

Meh. There's a good chance she'll already have her contract signed before the OG. And it's not like 2016 anymore, where she has to establish her name. She's already the best passing OH itw and it's known.

• I'm surprised Karch didn't try to convince her of playing libero. But then, I guess it harms her pro career and that's her main source of income so it's understandable in a way.

playing one tournament in a different position wouldn't hard her club career at all! It is her personal preference clearly. It is hard to force someone to play in a position she doesn't want to.

• playing one tournament in a different position wouldn't hard her club career at all! It is her personal preference clearly. It is hard to force someone to play in a position she doesn't want to.

For Kelsey individually it wouldn't hurt her career... but I think it wouldn't be beneficial if it were someone else.

I don't think so. Don't want to help the team to have its best shot at a medal? Stay home.

Karch made others stay home for less :gone:

• That is why i like her to play OH in pool matches but can still change depending on how jwo perform. If jwo flop big time against strong team. No one will save her and the team.

meh. I think if they're going to do it... they should commit to it (and save the roster spot)

The group stage games will allow chemistry to be fluid... I wouldn't want to disrupt that in the knockout.

• I agree with an earlier argument - US outsides are generally good passers, so as long as JWO doesn't crush, there's value in bringing her as she's better at floor defense than Courtney. I can't stand Courtney not able to save so many tips.

• I agree with an earlier argument - US outsides are generally good passers, so as long as JWO doesn't crush, there's value in bringing her as she's better at floor defense than Courtney. I can't stand Courtney not able to save so many tips.

Is it just me or are all the US outsides 6'2? (Robinson, Larson, MBH)