USA Women's NT 2021

• There are many outsides who has better reception skills than USA liberos but floor defense is something different, I don't think outside hitters can compete at that element with a real libero. It requires certain reflexes that can be developed by playing at that position for many years. That's why, even though Courtney is probably better receiver than JWO, her defense is not close to a libero

• Who at the olympics, as MB? Wainting 4 ur opinions

• Ogbogu

Akinradewo

Washington

Dixon and Adams didn't play full time in the last 2 years.

Exactly my opinion. There is no yesterday in sports, doesn't matter how good they were before, now the other 3 in a better shape so they should be taken.

• Will Karch have 3 MB?

• havent watched Rettke, but i hope she's trained to be a west Yuan, it just she's a little bit slower than Yuan. But i believe she could be the monster.

• havent watched Rettke, but i hope she's trained to be a west Yuan, it just she's a little bit slower than Yuan. But i believe she could be the monster.

yea, I hope her moving to Europe can help her movement. I think she's taller than Yuan.

Her speed is made up by her reach... it's incredible how long her arms are

• yea, I hope her moving to Europe can help her movement. I think she's taller than Yuan.

Her speed is made up by her reach... it's incredible how long her arms are

reminds me of Egonu, she only stands at 1.91-1.93 ish but her arms are crazy long.

• More and more players are getting back to the NT gym in Anaheim. (Foluke is finally back :love:)

I expect Carlini and Poulter to join soon. Ashley Evans is filling in for now (i dont expect her to be with the NT this summer)

I'm going to be sad if we don't see SWP. She's in Minnesota now.

• I think they have like 1 week or max of 10 days before joining the NT. Covid test and quarantine for 7 days and then another free days to do and go where you want and then go back to the gym.

Krob also just had her flight back to US yesterday i think. But swp wondering might join as well in few days

• Im still not convinced she'll retire... she's too good (and the money she's getting is too)

If she wouldn't retire she will continue in imoco

She said she stay one more season in imoco bcz of og,she feels comfortable there and she consider them as a family

If there was a possibility,imoco would bid for her

• Im still not convinced she'll retire... she's too good (and the money she's getting is too)

Yeah, but wondering why she is retiring. Is she tired? Maybe just take a rest and come back? But you know she's been with 2 best club team in the world vakifbank and Conegliano and winning and all. I think she's don't have that feeling and eager to win and all because she already been with the best team for years. She should maybe try asia and or a beach for a change.

• Yeah, but wondering why she is retiring. Is she tired? Maybe just take a rest and come back? But you know she's been with 2 best club team in the world vakifbank and Conegliano and winning and all. I think she's don't have that feeling and eager to win and all because she already been with the best team for years. She should maybe try asia and or a beach for a change.

Beach is definitely one of her interests.

• I guess she might retire from national team not from volleyball.

As an American, she can feel homesick in Europe, but now we have Athletes Unlimited. I wouldn't be surprised if she choose to play there next year.

• I guess she might retire from national team not from volleyball.

As an American, she can feel homesick in Europe, but now we have Athletes Unlimited. I wouldn't be surprised if she choose to play there next year.

She said she's for sure retiring from the NT after Tokyo. She wasn't as clear with club.

Maybe. She's talked about how at home she feels with Wolosz and De Kruijf (I think they all live together). But it's a long ways from California. I think she'd do beach before AU (quite frankly, she's too good for AU)

• But from rumours conegliano is already looking for replacement. I really don't think megan equal or better replacement. But eho else among the top OH is available that can replace her? Krob is the perfect option for me but not sure if imoco is interested.