USA Women's NT 2021

• But from rumours conegliano is already looking for replacement. I really don't think megan equal or better replacement. But eho else among the top OH is available that can replace her? Krob is the perfect option for me but not sure if imoco is interested.

Imoco doesn't have the money for Krob.

Courtney will be a solid replacement. She's not going to be offensive as Hill, but her passing is just as good, if not better to allow for better balls to the middles/Sylla

• It's going to be be Courtney as libero and Krob as an alternate player.

There's just too much risk with JWO and if I were a coach, I would slap the hell out of Krob if she refuses to play libero before an important match. Like girl you ain't calling the shots here. Sue me for physical abuse after we win the olympics. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really don't get why so many people want to see Robinson as libero. During WCH 2018 she was the libero and USA failed big time that tournament:gone: She just isn't a libero IMO, same as Courtney who isn't a real libero either. I would take Wong-Orantes as starting libero to the Olympics. She now has experience of playing 2 seasons overseas, so I believe her reception skills improved. Next to that team USA has 4 good/decent receiving outside hitters, so it will take some of the pressure away from the libero in serve reception. Main job for the libero would be defense and setting. Wong-Orantes clearly the best in these aspects! ^^

• It's going to be be Courtney as libero and Krob as an alternate player.

There's just too much risk with JWO and if I were a coach, I would slap the hell out of Krob if she refuses to play libero before an important match. Like girl you ain't calling the shots here. Sue me for physical abuse after we win the olympics. :wavy:

Can't stop laughing! Definitely, it's olympic and if i am a coach i wont put my whole trust to jwo who is currently luck of experience. Krob is doing everything right now to prove that she is an OH. But no need for that she is a great OH and one of the best and complete OH. But right now with the roster we have she is more valuable in libero than OH. Larson, hill, mbh can definitely deliver and do their job but for that libero slot you trust everything to jwo for that position in how many matches?

• I really don't get why so many people want to see Robinson as libero. During WCH 2018 she was the libero and USA failed big time that tournament:gone: She just isn't a libero IMO, same as Courtney who isn't a real libero either. I would take Wong-Orantes as starting libero to the Olympics. She now has experience of playing 2 seasons overseas, so I believe her reception skills improved. Next to that team USA has 4 good/decent receiving outside hitters, so it will take some of the pressure away from the libero in serve reception. Main job for the libero would be defense and setting. Wong-Orantes clearly the best in these aspects! ^^

That 2018 team also had Hancock-Lloyd, Murphy-Lowe :gone::gone::gone:

Agree. She should start as libero but for important matches? I will definitely ask krob to wear that libero shirt in case jwo flops. Isn't it Pleasure to watch when you see 3 receivers in the court and you are not worried about the passing. Strong team and strong servers if you have larson, krob/hill and jwo. You know you will target the least experienced

• I think Krob is our best option at libero. She is the best passer we have, regardless of position. Her floor defense may not be as good as JWO.... but look at her play with Fenerbahce.. how many other players were digging Boskovic... Haak... like she was.

For Fenerbahce she did better offensively against the "big" teams... but will it translate to against China, Italy, Serbia? idk

• Jwo and courtney will play libero in VNL for sure. But i hope they try krob to play that position against china, italy, serbia and let see if it really work? What you think? Or just hide it to avoid scouting and surprise them in Olympic?

I'm not sure.... it's a bit of a double edged sword.

I'd like to see Courtney/JWO at libero during the VNL and let Kelsey show what she can vs the top teams

but on the other hand... it might be better if we just commit one way or another and get the communication/relationships developing at the VNL. idk lol

Simple as that. :win:

• If the decision is already made to make Kelsey play libero then neither JWO nor Courtney have any business being near Tokyo.

The decision hasn't been made and I dont think it will either.

I'd rather bring Plummer or SWP in the extra spot (or another middle, given how injury prone ours are....) but what do I know lol

• The decision hasn't been made and I dont think it will either.

I'd rather bring Plummer or SWP in the extra spot (or another middle, given how injury prone ours are....) but what do I know lol

Well, I mean if she's willing to play lib vs. Italy or China, then why can't she play lib vs the other teams too and save that 2nd lib spot for another opp or middle

If she were a good libero don't you think they wouldn't improvize with players deom another positions...

• While fans are happy with USA's OH lineup... I have a feeling one or two if not three of them will betray the whole team with bad performances during the important matches.:win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm actually more worried about Thompson: she can't swing yet.

I want both Thompson and Plummer in the team. They bring power, which is something different than the pure passing and fast game system. Whenever the team struggles at passing or setting, it's a complete meltdown, bacause all the players on court have the same style. Thompson and Plummer are different.

• I'm actually more worried about Thompson: she can't swing yet.

I want both Thompson and Plummer in the team. They bring power, which is something different than the pure passing and fast game system. Whenever the team struggles at passing or setting, it's a complete meltdown, bacause all the players on court have the same style. Thompson and Plummer are different.

Agreed. Even SWP offers something different

Drews is basically Hill/Larson but on the right :lol: