USA Women's NT 2021

• But If Zhu really wants to come back I don’t think that MBH-Zhu OH duo can work.

For me it is way more logical for Gabi-Zhu duo but in this situation Gabi is gone become second libero and that is not good move for her.

yeah I agree this part.

Btw I think Eczacı will try to sign with bartsch at the end of season. If Bartsch is thinking of retirment, Eczacıbası may dissuade her from retirement with money lol

• Wheter people like him or not, Karch has achieved several titles and medals with the NT winning three of the major competitions (OG, WCH and GP/VNL),

Right? We had better coaches (apparently) with better players (debatable) yet he's the guy who got us there. You can say he was just lucky and not really an elite coach but fuck that noise and if that's really the case then I'd take that luck magnet SoB over anyone. I really just want to see them luck their way into another championship again.

• yeah I agree this part.

Btw I think Eczacı will try to sign with bartsch at the end of season. If Bartsch is thinking of retirment, Eczacıbası may dissuade her from retirement with money lol

I think we are misreading this article. From my understanding from the interview she did they asked her what her interests are once she’s done with volleyball so she shared. I don’t believe she’s actually retiring.