USA Women's NT 2021

• What if Karch just want to get his Olympic squad some court time together against international comp and not necessarily win this VNL? If that's the case I can definitely see him sideline his starters and bring in Adams, Lowe and Cuttino (plus maybe another MB) to finish the tournament...maybe.

Yep, that's possible! They've been practicing in gym since last yr. They will bring them by week 3 or 4. By end of tournament we will see who's probably make it to olympic.

• Does anyone think McKinzie and Hodge also deserved a call?

• Hannah is more fiery and I like that about her.

M.Adams has never been a part of the US program so I doubt she's even in the perphery for them. Karch LOVES Megan (i know this for a fact) but at this stage of her career I think its best for her to have a long off season to prolong her pro career.

I agree about Frantti and would also love to see Lanier, Alhassan and Bajema in at least the B-C group.

• Hannah is more fiery and I like that about her.

M.Adams has never been a part of the US program so I doubt she's even in the perphery for them. Karch LOVES Megan (i know this for a fact) but at this stage of her career I think its best for her to have a long off season to prolong her pro career.

I agree about Frantti and would also love to see Lanier, Alhassan and Bajema in at least the B-C group.

Megan is perfect for this system. Her season in Brazil proved that she still has it. If she was not injury prone she would've made it as one of the offensive OHs. Her receive never really developed because she's on and off playing at high level. Her season in China with Lang Ping was her best season in terms of receiving before that season ending injury.

• I hope this are the last Olympics for Karch, and that he got fired...

• By the way what happened to Paige Tapp? Is she retired for good?

She didn't want to live abroad alone anymore. Now she in engaged with Sander Jr. She was supposed to play AUV this year, but had a knee injury (ACL, if I remember well).

• She didn't want to live abroad alone anymore.

She lived with Sander for a couple of months in Poland. She got an offer from Radom , but declined it.

If she would like to return to pro-volleyball, that would be the best option for her, as she could live with her boyfriend in the same city, playing in the same arena and probably even practise in the same gym :D

• She lived with Sander for a couple of months in Poland. She got an offer from Radom , but declined it.

If she would like to return to pro-volleyball, that would be the best option for her, as she could live with her boyfriend in the same city, playing in the same arena and probably even practise in the same gym :D

I don't know for sure, obviously, but I think she and Sander Jr lived together just for a short while, because in january/febraury she was already back in the USA for AUV. It seems she rather live with her boyfriend and then spent few months playing AUV than be playing abroad for a whole year.

Of course, If Radomka wasn't able to make her come back on court, no one will.

• JT is in the background in a hoodie... (I haven't seen her in any of the training videos)

that's concerning

I think it’s just a long sleeve shirt. It looks like she has knee pads on so maybe she was just not in this rotation?