USA Women's NT 2021

• What happens with live events? Do they broadcast a taped version of the program or they delay it?

they broadcast live, so you have to deal with it

• they broadcast live, so you have to deal with it

I'm glad you understood my question because I messed up and gave the same options. Of course I meant a taped delayed version or a live version :lol:

• Pacific time is the worst time for watching sports especially NHL playoffs.

I'm not into sports so I can't speak to that :P but yeah, things that are Prime Time in New York can interrupt your supper out west

• About pools: I don't pay attention to that stuff. I think DOM and Korea, maybe Serbia, are in Japan's pool? I just wait until a match starts and then hope Japan wins it. I know people talk about fairness and advantage/disadvantage (with persuasive arguments), but for me it comes down to = You win, you move forward, you lose you go home. If you want to win a medal you have to beat the teams on your journey, and especially if you want gold you have to beat everybody. Saying: "If only this or that, it would have been easier" is just excuse making.

• About pools: I don't pay attention to that stuff. I think DOM and Korea, maybe Serbia, are in Japan's pool? I just wait until a match starts and then hope Japan wins it. I know people talk about fairness and advantage/disadvantage (with persuasive arguments), but for me it comes down to = You win, you move forward, you lose you go home. If you want to win a medal you have to beat the teams on your journey, and especially if you want gold you have to beat everybody. Saying: "If only this or that, it would have been easier" is just excuse making.

I honestly enjoy your way of thinking -- and that's exactly what tends to happen in OGs! It's all unpredictable. There are no ifs or alternate scenarios; whatever happens, happens.

Also, the pool is DOM/KOR/SRB/JPN/BRA/KEN I think!

• I honestly enjoy your way of thinking -- and that's exactly what tends to happen in OGs! It's all unpredictable. There are no ifs or alternate scenarios; whatever happens, happens.

Also, the pool is DOM/KOR/SRB/JPN/BRA/KEN I think!

This is going to be my first OGs where I have any idea about who's playing. I'm kind of excited :cheesy:

• Good chances against Italy (barely lost in 2018).

I wish Koga and someone else (Kurogo?) would pull a Saori/Ebata in London and make an upset happen tbh

Hope not to be too hi-jackey but Italy scares me the least. Only problem for now vs 2018 is that defense in Pos. 1 is seriously downgraded in Japan from that time

• he has to know by now.

It has to be MBH/Larson or MBH/Krob.

You can't justify Krob/Larson when you have JWO passing as well as she is

Why do I have a feeling she’s a meltdown waiting to happen? Lmao

She’s the least known quantity in the lineup imo, would be interesting to see how she does vs. China and Brazil (if the US meets them again this VNL).

looking at the last few matches (TUR, BEL, JPN) he's been rotating Bartsch/Robinson/Larson. And based on the entire VNL it seems that the rotation is rather mechanic (i.e. there is no regard to the difficulty of the opponent, only who has a scheduled day off and day on).

Karch is the most uptight of them all 😂 Like it really, really bothers him to make a substitution that wasn’t part of the game plan. Reacting to the situation, what’s that?

Washington probably leads in net touches. She has to work on that.

(Replying en masse because honestly, who has the time?
    :lol:)