USA Women's NT 2021

• yes.

I'm going to have to get to know this SWP creature. It's too bad she will start off with me not liking her on principle

• I'm going to have to get to know this SWP creature. It's too bad she will start off with me not liking her on principle

How can you not like perfection.

Seriously though, her shot selection is one of a kind, you will grow into it like all of us have ;) I think she is your kinda player too anyway, doesn't just rely on physical strength and length but uses her brain and skill

• I never met a highlight reel I liked. They are deceptive.

BUT - I tend to like people who other people stan , so she has that going for her.

BUT as a Big(ish) Caucasian Swinger™ coming to Japan she starts off with me not liking her on principle. Add to that she is (likely) joining the newly re-branded NGC Red Rockets and that is an almost impossible hill to climb

I don't make the rules :)

• im offended.

• im offended.

:( I'm sorry

• It's complex and I don't want to hi-jack USA thread. I almost always come around. It takes time, though. I came around for Plummer :drink:

• we love hijacking threads lol

okay . what's with all these Americans coming to Japan? It's like an invasion this upcoming season if all the rumors play out? :rolll:

I'm just not down with the notion it "improves" the league and I don't give a shit if they help a team "win" games. That's why they start off on the wrong foot. Like I say, I usually come around. The reason the newly rebranded NGC Red Rockets is sacred ground is because they are the team that got me into this mess and they are the team most capable of winning the Championship without a foreigner--which is important to me--especially right now given new recruits, healed injuries, pandemic bonding, and Sarina Koga's re-birth. It won't last long ... and then it will just be something else

Ok everything aside wtf.

NEC>>>>>>

I stared at that for several minutes and I'm not sure what you are asking or stating. NEC is greater than No one? or Every one? Or?

• I think they're saying they like NEC better than NGC.

me too

Any further replies, we should quote it/move it over to the V,League thread

• Who do you guys think gonna be the starting 6 for OG

OH: Larson, MBH

MB: Washington, Ogbogu

S: Poulter

OPP: JT

L: JWO

Setter and opposite, I really feel that no one will be "starting" consistently, and that the decision will be made each time, depending on the opponent. Ever since the roster was announced, Poulter has been shaky, so I don't know if she'll definitely be the starting setter. Drews and JT seem to both be in good shape, they have the same weakness (defense), but I'd go with JT, because Annie can be very error-prone (although she was solid against China yesterday, and that was very good, considering that the last time she played against them in 2019 WC, she was a disaster).

• Agree basically on all positions but I really don't know with Drews/JT.

Btw, I know it is a closed topic, but I think the setters pair should have been Carlini/Poulter.

I also see Poulter messy recently, and Micha isn't way better than her in this aspect