USA Women's NT 2021

• They could have keep one of SWP/Plummer and let Hill return USA. Its a weird move

What will plummer/swp be doing there if the coaches doesn't even want to replace larson even she's struggling? 😅 And they still have krob. You know kk's ego. He will keep what he thinks will work. Good think mbh played good. Those scores are very tight. That's brazil how about against top 3 teams.

• It reminded me of toilet paper :sos:

LMAO - It was all Starship Troopers for me, now I can't un-see the latrine cleaning crew

• Paul Sunderland will be the commentator for NBC during the olympics.

He usually does NCAA and has done the olympics in the past.

:thumbdown:

• Yes it could be worse. He commentates like a coach. No fun, no joy.

• If we get Kevin Barnett with him in the booth that should be enough to take care of the no fun no joy sitch.

~TBF with Claire she was really good doing sideline for the hockey wc a couple months back. She was trying too hard here and unfortunately flopped~

Well, there was one thing she could actually try harder to do, and that would be to actually learn the players names... It's been 48 hours since the final and I'm still wondering who are all these players, such as Ozbee, Tandaira, Kurogu, Akinra(insert indefinite amount of letters here)dewo, Festova, etc and what team they belong to. Seems like I'll have to wait till next year to find out.

• Well, there was one thing she could actually try harder to do, and that would be to actually learn the players names... It's been 48 hours since the final and I'm still wondering who are all these players, such as Ozbee, Tandaira, Kurogu, Akinra(insert indefinite amount of letters here)dewo, Festova, etc and what team they belong to. Seems like I'll have to wait till next year to find out.

Thats all true but then again she was a late addition and even veteran broadcasters like the much loved Clayton Lucas was still fumbling Akinradewo's name so I would cut her some slack.

• Paul is fine. As long as its not the same people who commentated the match between Japan and China in London 2012 Olympics :lol:

I don't know who did 2012 and I only watched the youtube replays way after but the dude really was having a hard time distinguishing Foluke from Destinee. The headband was his marker...there was a moment where he was like " I have to warn you there's two of 'em". :white: Like...WHAT?? Lol

• I don't know who did 2012 and I only watched the youtube replays way after but the dude really was having a hard time distinguishing Foluke from Destinee. The headband was his marker...there was a moment where he was like " I have to warn you there's two of 'em". :white: Like...WHAT?? Lol

Sounds like the SAAAAAOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIII guy from 2016