Should IOC increase Olympic Squad Depth to 14 players?

• Should IOC increase the size of a team for Tokyo Olympics? 35

1. Yes (27) 77%
    2. No (6) 17%
    3. Maybe (1) 3%
    4. 14 isn't enough (1) 3%

Because of the pandemic's extraordinary circumstances...Should IOC increase the depth of squad to better manage a team in the event there's an infection of players even with the vaccine having been administered for all athletes before the competition?

Do you agree or not?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Edited 2 times, last by Rains ().

• Pandemic or no pandemic, I've always thought that it should be 14 players. The 12-player-squad was determined when there was no Libero but with the introduction of the Libero into the game, the limit should be increased to 14 to ensure there would be a backup for all positions.

• The reason for 12 players is the lack of space in the Olympic village mostly. Considering the pandemic, I'm sure organizers will do their best to reduce the number of people in the village so I think it is unlikely that we will see 14 players rosters