Serbia NT 2021

• Why would Terzic call Stevanovic after their conflicts? This guy literally wasted years of possibile victories expelling the best outside hitter Serbia ever had, Spasojevic, when there was no one really able to fill that empty space. He has 3/4 elite/strong/very good middles. :lol:

• Why would Terzic call Stevanovic after their conflicts? This guy literally wasted years of possibile victories expelling the best outside hitter Serbia ever had, Spasojevic, when there was no one really able to fill that empty space. He has 3/4 elite/strong/very good middles. :lol:

Do you think that the strongest line-up will be on vnl or will there be some new girls? I would see Hena Kurtagić in vnl❤

• 👍I wonder if Veljkovic will go and she gave birth two months ago🤔

I think it takes like a month for anyone who has given birth to resume activities, provided no other health issues are present. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong it could depend on what kind of activity I dunno. But I wanna see her

• Everything will be clear soon, OSSRB promised official news in Monday/Tuesday.

• Everything will be clear soon, OSSRB promised official news in Monday/Tuesday.

I would also like to see her 🤗It will be possible to change a few players once and probably then other girls will come ~ for me it's Hena Kurtagić, Andjela Veselinovic, Vanja Savić, Jovana Cvetkovic and Isidora Kockarevic 😏 And you how do you think?

• I would also like to see her 🤗It will be possible to change a few players once and probably then other girls will come ~ for me it's Hena Kurtagić, Andjela Veselinovic, Vanja Savić, Jovana Cvetkovic and Isidora Kockarevic 😏 And you how do you think?

I would like to see many players, predominantly young ones, i think that i already mentioned some list a few months ago, i don't really see huge potential in Cvetković, she is really "technic" but without true phisycal abilites, power,.....,and at the end of the day this is sport, not art. For sure Veselinović and Perović on the setter position deserve a chance, especialy due to current Mirković shape (and in general i think that these 2 have bigger potential). Mirosavljević, Savić, Kockarević, Đokić, Glušac, pretty much last year Jedinstvo SP roster, also Kurtagić, Djurdjevic.

• I would like to see many players, predominantly young ones, i think that i already mentioned some list a few months ago, i don't really see huge potential in Cvetković, she is really "technic" but without true phisycal abilites, power,.....,and at the end of the day this is sport, not art. For sure Veselinović and Perović on the setter position deserve a chance, especialy due to current Mirković shape (and in general i think that these 2 have bigger potential). Mirosavljević, Savić, Kockarević, Đokić, Glušac, pretty much last year Jedinstvo SP roster, also Kurtagić, Djurdjevic.

Veselinović and Perović are definitely right :) I wonder how Ana Jaksic would come out in the game🤔 I am very curious who will be appointed to the team: D

• Veselinović and Perović are definitely right :) I wonder how Ana Jaksic would come out in the game🤔 I am very curious who will be appointed to the team: D

Probably she will be in the roster instead of this 2. But IMO Jakšić is just fine with pins, her conection with MB is non existing. Veselinović gives the impression of very smart and creative player, she is also very brave, for me she is ATM the most complete player of this 3. Perović have the biggest potential, and she is also very kind and modest, i had chance to talk with her and she is my favourite for the future for sure.

• Probably she will be in the roster instead of this 2. But IMO Jakšić is just fine with pins, her conection with MB is non existing. Veselinović gives the impression of very smart and creative player, she is also very brave, for me she is ATM the most complete player of this 3. Perović have the biggest potential, and she is also very kind and modest, i had chance to talk with her and she is my favourite for the future for sure.

Maybe Veselinović will play when it will be possible to name a few players in June? We will see :) We will see how many volleyball players will be appointed;)

• I think it takes like a month for anyone who has given birth to resume activities, provided no other health issues are present. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong it could depend on what kind of activity I dunno. But I wanna see her

Only if Stefana will be ready to play because she hasn't played for a year🤔But we will see if she will be ready to fully play because recovering from pregnancy is not so easy😌

• Probably she will be in the roster instead of this 2. But IMO Jakšić is just fine with pins, her conection with MB is non existing. Veselinović gives the impression of very smart and creative player, she is also very brave, for me she is ATM the most complete player of this 3. Perović have the biggest potential, and she is also very kind and modest, i had chance to talk with her and she is my favourite for the future for sure.

And Tadic plays very well for Libero, but you have to wait because they will announce the team tomorrow🤗

• Has there been any rumors of which Serbian players may go to play in China next season in the new Shenzhen team?

If I read correctly one of the foreign staff members was a Serbian youth coach so maybe it'll be new upcoming players rather than the older veterans that we know?

it is known whether today these calls will be Monday or Tuesday and there will be no?🤔

• it is known whether today these calls will be Monday or Tuesday and there will be no?🤔

I don't know, I got that information from the OSSRB, the list has been ready for a long time, I don't know why they still don't publish it, certainly Tuesday is not over yet.