Serbia NT 2021

• what is the deal with these fake accounts complaining about roster announcement whole day?🤔 Is it some sort of joke or what?

• what is the deal with these fake accounts complaining about roster announcement whole day?🤔 Is it some sort of joke or what?

They probably just get bored😅😅😅🤣🤣

• They probably just get bored😅😅😅🤣🤣

and you decided to register to the forum today just to say this?:roll:

• and you decided to register to the forum today just to say this?:roll:

No exaggeration :P I'm here only today and my website is more about the Tauron League in Poland and here I entered it out of curiosity :P

• Team Serbia:

TEHNIČARI: BOJANA DRČA (BEZ KLUBA), SLAĐANA MIRKOVIĆ (EZAČIBAŠI ISTANBUL, TURSKA), MILA ĐORĐEVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), ANA JAKŠIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC) I RADA PEROVIĆ (ŽELEZNIČAR, LAJKOVAC).

KOREKTORI: ANA BJELICA (RADOMKA RADOM, POLJSKA), VANJA SAVIĆ (JEDINSTVO, STARA PAZOVA), VANJA BUKILIĆ (OHAJO STEJT, SAD) I SARA CARIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC).

LIBERA: TEODORA PUŠIĆ (TARGOVIŠTE, RUMUNIJA), BOJANA GOČANIN (TENT, OBRENOVAC) I SANJA ĐURĐEVIĆ (UB).

BLOKERI: MILENA RAŠIĆ (VAKIFBANK ISTANBUL, TURSKA), MINA POPOVIĆ (SKANDIĆI, ITALIJA), MAJA ALEKSIĆ (ALBA BLAŽ, RUMUNIJA), BOŽICA MARKOVIĆ (TOP SPID, KINESKI TAJPEH), JOVANA KOCIĆ (ALBA BLAŽ, RUMUNIJA), HENA KURTAGIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC), JELENA DELIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), SOFIJA MEDIĆ (UB) I MINJA OSMAJIĆ (JEDINSTVO, STARA PAZOVA).

PRIMAČI: BJANKA BUŠA (FENERBAHČE ISTANBUL, TURSKA), BOJANA MILENKOVIĆ (ALBA BLAŽ, RUMUNIJA), KATARINA LAZOVIĆ (LOĐ, POLJSKA), SARA LOZO (ALTAJ UST-KAMENOGORSK, KAZAHSTAN), JOVANA CVETKOVIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC), ALEKSANDRA UZELAC (ŽELEZNIČAR, LAJKOVAC), JOVANA MIROSAVLJEVIĆ (ŽELEZNIČAR, LAJKOVAC) I MINA MIJATOVIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC).

• I can't believe Terzic keeps ignoring Aleksandra Jegdic :wall:

I am glad that Rada Perovic and Hena Kurtagić in the team🤗

• No Veljkovic, Mihajlovic, Boskovic, Maja.

Interesting.

I dont know if Stefana will even try to go to Tokyo. So far she has a really great reason, but she could be a record breaker. Because she already was in 3 Olympics Games. That would be the fourth and not to far fro Paris.

• I’m glad Drca is there. After Mirkovic’s performances this season it’s quite clear that she doesn’t have what it takes even to be the second setter at the OG.

Clearly many key players aren’t in the team but I’m surprised Veljkovic isn’t there if there are still any plans for her to play at the OG. She can’t expect to come back after 1+ year out the game and childbirth to play at the very highest level in her very first match back, surely.

• I like this line-up They are very young girls, so they fend off and this year there are the Olympic Games and the European Championships also Terzic is doing well that Bosković or Ognejnović get free 👍 I expected Veljkovic to be free because it will be difficult to return to the game after such a long time 👍 But the composition is really nice 🤗

• I doubt Stefana go to Tokyo

I know zoran have confidence on her but she didn't play a match since March 2020 and she won't play vnl

Even if she go to olympics,what will be hrr condition without play time

• I'm surprised that rasic is in the roster while all the other starting players will skip the tournament:white:

• I'm surprised that rasic is in the roster while all the other starting players will skip the tournament:white:

Probably because she did not play in the national team last year, she will also have a rub👍