Serbia NT 2021

• BOJANA DRČA is a mother of three? I checked her insta and I'm quite surprised she seems to has 2 older children.

They are children's of her sister Anka.

• I'm fine with the list, as expexted without starters (Maja, Boskovic, Mihajlovic, Popovic).

I expected to see Veljkovic on the list, but obviously she isn't ready yet, so it will be interesting question about her and Olympics, but TBH personally i'm pretty sure that she will be in 12, and this team need her energy.

About newcomers, i'm not satisfied that Veselinovic (Setter) isn't on the list, she is IMO better than both Djordjevic and Jaksic and has a huge potential, but again that corruption and friendship influence, Vladisavljev is coach of Djordjevic in the club, Grsic is Jaksic coach, both are or was Terzic assistant, Grsic is current u19 coach. And as Matthias already said, Jegdic shoud be on the list, even instead of Pusic, also Gocanin is still young and can wait for one more year, Jegdic could be good Popovic succesor, hope that Djurjdevic show good level on international stage, she deserve this chance.

• List summary part 2

As many player from the list, even 15, are from Serbian league, i want to share my opinion about every player particulary, to present to you who have interest but don't follow and don't know players from our still very poor league.

Before that i also want to share MY guess's (I emphasize just MY guessing, without any info) about plans and final list of player which will play in Rimini.

Drča, Mirkovic, Bjelica, Busa, Milenkovic, Lazovic, Rasic, Popovic, Aleksic, Pusic and even Kocic, Lozo are quite well known players, so I won’t waste time on them.

Rada Perović (S)

Mila Djordjević (S), Ana Jakšić (S)

Vanja Savic (OPP)

Sara Caric (OPP)

Bozica Markovic (MB)

Sofija Medic (MB)

Hena Kurtagic (MB), Aleksandra Uzelac (OH)

Jovana Mirosavljevic (OH)

Sanja Djurdjevic (L)

Bojana Gočanin (L)

• Staff is at least 6

Coach,assistant coach,data (statistics),physical preparator,doctor and also the newly introduced protocole delegate

Also there can be more as +assistant coach or other roles I am forgetting

• National team members starts the preparation in Belgrade on 4th May. Drča, Mirković, Mihajlović, Bjelica, Rašić, Popović, Aleksić, Pušić will join the team later.

• nornally serbia make some friendly matches with bulgaria

This year it ian't?

Many european teams have had or gonna have friendly matches in this days

• I'm happy Drča is back, God knows Mirković is not enough (to put it mildly) and the other setters are just too young and inexperienced.

Hopefully Vanja Savić gets a bigger role and gives a good account of herself. I really think she's someone that should be invested in as Bjelica's replacement, whose time is clearly running out.

Jovana Mirosavljević should be given a bigger role, she's a good all-around OH and should be taking the next step forward. I hope she goes abroad soon.

I see they're trying really hard to make Hena Kurtagić happen, but I just don't see it yet. She's tall and has a good blocking technique but her spiking is woefully uncoordinated. She's been touted as the next Stefana, but when you compare their respective performances at the same age, it's like night and day. I mean, it's OK, players develop at a different rate, but at this point we definitely should not be carried away too much, she still has a long way to go.

In other news, Rašić got engaged, which came as a bit of a surprise for me because... I didn't think she was interested in men. Anyway, congrats. Also, that means she'll definitely be skipping the next season because she wants to have a baby. So, given the stage of the career she's in, I wonder if ECh in Belgrade is the last we see her on the volleyball court.

• And the team will have some control matches or not?🤔

• Serbian roster for VNL (at least for the first part) B-C-D-E,..... team :

s: Perovic, Djordjevic, Jaksic

opp: Bjelica, Caric, Bukilic

oh: Lazovic, Lozo, Mirosavljevic, Uzelac, Cvetkovic, Mijatovic

mb: Kocic, Kurtagic, Medic, Markovic, Delic

l: Gocanin, Djurdjevic

• CHC.gif

• A ceremony was held today on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of Terzic "autocracy" as a NT coach, LOL. No hate and full respect to all accomplished successes, but i hope that this is kind of sign that is the time for the new faces (i would be very happy that that will be Marijana Boricic, not want Terzic baby's).

• I like the line-up 👍 Especially Mirosavljević ~ cool, energetic player👍

• I like the line-up 👍 Especially Mirosavljević ~ cool, energetic player👍

I'm also fine, i don't have a problem because A team members are mising, but even in this conjuncture with young players philosophy, i think that some players for sure should be on the list and OTOH ofc some players shouldn't be on the list.

Veselinović (Setter) instead of Djordjevic for example, anytime, IMO she is even the best young Serbian setter.

Player from Jedinstvo are unjustly neglected (there is a possibility that it is an agreement between Terzic and Cakovic), but anyway player like Kockarevic, Tica, Djokic, Glusac should be on the list, and TBH i don't see potential in players like Bukilic, Delic, Mijatovic, and even Cvetkovic.

• I'm also fine, i don't have a problem because A team members are mising, but even in this conjuncture with young players philosophy, i think that some players for sure should be on the list and OTOH ofc some players shouldn't be on the list.

Veselinović (Setter) instead of Djordjevic for example, anytime, IMO she is even the best young Serbian setter.

Player from Jedinstvo are unjustly neglected (there is a possibility that it is an agreement between Terzic and Cakovic), but anyway player like Kockarevic, Tica, Djokic, Glusac should be on the list, and TBH i don't see potential in players like Bukilic, Delic, Mijatovic, and even Cvetkovic.

We'll see 👍 It's worth giving them a chance anyway😀

• I'm also fine, i don't have a problem because A team members are mising, but even in this conjuncture with young players philosophy, i think that some players for sure should be on the list and OTOH ofc some players shouldn't be on the list.

I found such a composition on vnl:

Opposite:Ana Bjelica,Vanja Savić,Sara Carić

SetterAna Jaksic,Mila Djordjevic,Rada Perovic

OH:Aleksandra Uzelac,Jovana Cvetkovic,Jovana Mirosavljevic,Mina Mijatovic,Sara lozo,Katarina Lazovic

Middle blocker:Hena kurtagić, Jovana Kocic,Božica Markovic,Jelena Delic, Vanja Bukulic (MB or Opposite).

Libero:Sanja Djurdjevic,Bojana Gocanin

Vanja Savić and Rada Perovic~🥰🥰