Serbia NT 2021

• Because Italy is the best european team right now. They can lose a game or two to Serbia here and there but in fact looking at the rosters Italy is clear number 1 although they lost their OG change in a very poor manner. The only knock is probably Serbia „bad” level when they have a bad day is higher than Italy meaning Egonu or Sylla can turn into errors machines while for Serbia they are usually much more stable.

• Awww Milena <3 Best of luck to her!

It's going to be weird without her around, even though she didn't play much the last couple of seasons. Even she says she's still not used to having so much free time ^^ Now she's going to relax, travel around, probably visit her birthplace in Kosovo after more than 20 years and hopes to have a mini-Milena soon :heart:

BTW, I really wish the Serbian media would be more creative. I think by now I know every single thought that's ever entered Maja's head and I get that she's eloquent and makes for a good interview, but I don't understand why it has to be her every single time while there are so many prominent players we barely get to know anything about.

• BTW, I really wish the Serbian media would be more creative. I think by now I know every single thought that's ever entered Maja's head and I get that she's eloquent and makes for a good interview, but I don't understand why it has to be her every single time while there are so many prominent players we barely get to know anything about.

Just think the same for a long time. It became so boring.

• Anyone know in which club Ana Jaksic will play? Because Ok tent does not have it anymore 🤔

• Anyone know in which club Ana Jaksic will play? Because Ok tent does not have it anymore 🤔

She impressed me a lot in VNL.

Not sure when serbian/romanian league starts - but otherwise maybe there's a chance she is going to China?

New team in China (shenhen) which is a collaboration between China/Serbia I believe (maybe just my wishful thinking)

• She impressed me a lot in VNL.

Not sure when serbian/romanian league starts - but otherwise maybe there's a chance she is going to China?

New team in China (shenhen) which is a collaboration between China/Serbia I believe (maybe just my wishful thinking)

Do you know which Serbian players are confirmed to join Shenhen?

• Jaksic is with GŽOK Srem but still just for training, don't know anything about her future.

Serbian league already start last weekend, after SuperCup battle where Železničar Lajkovac took the trophy lead by Uzelac and her great performance in that match.

• What is going on with bianka bus? It should be in Kaliningrad, but it is not in the match lines🤔

• What is going on with bianka bus? It should be in Kaliningrad, but it is not in the match lines🤔

I was also wondering what's going on with her.

If I remember correctly, there were some pictures with her when she joined the team. But she didn't play any single game.